Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Sunday Morning Perspective

Good morning people to Sunday Morning Perspective where you the FANS give us your take on the past week's games.

This was a week of great wins where I think we might of gained some more BELIEVERS {in the media}.

With wins against some good teams G.S., Spurs and Lakers our guys are showing everyone that we deserve to be in consideration of an elite team.

Even Hollinger gave us some love for our Defense calling it FEROCIOUS.

So what's your take on the week ...

Let's hear it from the FANS.

Good morning people to Sunday Morning Perspective where you the FANS give us your take on the past week's games.

This was a week of great wins where I think we might of gained some more BELIEVERS {in the media}.

With wins against some good teams G.S., Spurs and Lakers our guys are showing everyone that we deserve to be in consideration of an elite team.

Even Hollinger gave us some love for our Defense calling it FEROCIOUS.

So what's your take on the week ...

Let's hear it from the FANS.

One of the biggest weeks for us as far as I can remember in recent memory. Knocking off 2 previous NBA champions in the past, one after another! We're playing well, finished off a solid road trip, and are actually moving the ball around better. I couldn't be happier about things as of late! Dwight's back (18/10 last night), and I believe with time, Pietrus will slowly get more minutes and get his scoring up.

I really wish we could have played Boston last night. I think they're extremely overrated, and with how we're playing, we could have definitely added to their loss column and ended their "streak". (And is it me, or do the Celtics always seem like they play home ALL THE TIME? lol)

Now, we have to look forward to G.S. Monday, followed by New Orleans -- tough matches to come, but I think we're up to the challenge.

Only good things to look forward to (we hope!)

quote:
(And is it me, or do the Celtics always seem like they play home ALL THE TIME? lol)

16 home games and 11 away. Much more at home than any other good team.

They closed out the road trip without Dwight in a winning fashion against G. State, which was good in and of itself. But then to come home and beat both the Spurs and the Lakers by an average of 7.5 points shows some serious matsze. We know this team can play on the road, but if we can dominate our home floor too than winning 60 games is very possible.

Meer is easily my MVP of the week.

This week was the best week of Magic ball in a long time. Haven't been this happy since beating Toronto first round. But this potentially might be more meaningful then that Toronto series...were now beating elite teams on a consistent basis by beating the Spurs and the Lakers in 3 days. Oh, Utah and Portland too. Now, this was without a healthy Peeches....I might be getting ahead of myself but I think we are not even at the potential of this team, not even close. Peeches has a lot to offer to this team, a lot more then we saw last night and I think Courtney Lee is another bright spot that will make this team's bench one of the best in the nba. But he needs to find his role on this team and be used effectively every game. I think we have a LONG winning streak on the way boys. 10+ maybe? I'm not scared of any of these upcoming games.