Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Rick Kamla, Cheryl Miller and Smitty just blew us on NBATV

For all of you complaining about getting no love from the media, watch the replay of Game Night on NBA TV.

Seriously, I got embarrassed because of all the compliments.

Mad love to Jameer, Kamla even said Lewis is GOING TO THE ALL STAR GAME.

Cheryl Miller cracked on Van Gundy for being short and rolling up his sleeves.

Plus an interview with Nelson. Great segment.

For all of you complaining about getting no love from the media, watch the replay of Game Night on NBA TV.

Seriously, I got embarrassed because of all the compliments.

Mad love to Jameer, Kamla even said Lewis is GOING TO THE ALL STAR GAME.

Cheryl Miller cracked on Van Gundy for being short and rolling up his sleeves.

Plus an interview with Nelson. Great segment.

Kamla said we were ELITE like FIFTY times.

Smith just said he is looking forward to a matchup between Jameer and CHRIS ****ING PAUL.

Good lord I've never seen anyone talk about us like this. I honestly thought it was to much,

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Needs to see it. Link?

I watched it on NBATV sorry, check NBA.com for the video highlights later on tonight, they always go up around midnight or so. Maybe they'll have the video of Jameer's interview too.

Just wanted to post about this, it's official we are elite! Must admit it was nice listening to them praising us that much!

Let's go Magic!!

Now that we get respect i dont know what to do with myself.

Lets hope we dont lose our edge. Cant wait till we play cleveland and boston when while we're healthy.

I almost posted in the game thread about this myself, NBA TV has been Orlando Magic-friendly in the past but not THIS friendly. Cheryl Miller needs to become a regular for Gametime because she's done a great job these last few days.

Kamla's all about Rashard Lewis, and Cheryl Miller & Steve Smith are all aobut Jameer Nelson. It really is a must watch segment, both their recap of the game and their interview of Jameer, Jameer gets a good jab in on Steve Smith at the end.

I think the Magic'll keep a level head though, between the verbal beatdowns of SVG and the fact that TNT and ESPN are still on the air as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

I think the Magic'll keep a level head though, between the verbal beatdowns of SVG and the fact that TNT and ESPN are still on the air as well.

LOL

And I think it isn't surprising a channel only dealing with basketball would give the Magic respect. As a Jaguar fan, the only place I'd ever hear even a hint of love would be the NFL Network. Small market teams are hated by large sports networks