Sign in to follow this  
Luke_FfS

Game Thread: Spurs @ Magic 12/18

quote:
Originally posted by NJ_MagicFan:

Excellent thread man, know that it's truly appreciated by all of the member on the forum!

Should be a tough game, although I'm truly confident in our starting 5 compared to San Antone's (Matt Bonnet? Michael Finley?)

However, every team is good until you beat them, so let's go Magic! Keep this good play up!

Don't sleep on Bonner...he has been very good for 'em.

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo fan:

quote:
Originally posted by NJ_MagicFan:

Excellent thread man, know that it's truly appreciated by all of the member on the forum!

Should be a tough game, although I'm truly confident in our starting 5 compared to San Antone's (Matt Bonnet? Michael Finley?)

However, every team is good until you beat them, so let's go Magic! Keep this good play up!

Don't sleep on Bonner...he has been very good for 'em.

I dont think anyone will sleep on Bonner...Lame joke I know.

I predict 92 - 86 Orlando

This is something else Luke... for the third or fourth time this year already I have to say, "This is the best game thread I've ever seen." The Tim Duncan taglines are brilliant.

We could talk about x-factors, but it should all come down to the REAL marquee matchup... Tony Parker v. Jameer Nelson.

Magic Killa Alert: George Hill.

Boring first half, exciting second half. An overly rested Dwight Howard and, quite frankly, a deeper team off of two days rest is too much for the Spurs. They're down 12 going to the 4th, make a late push with 4 minutes to go in the game, but fall just short.

San Antonio 95

Orlando 98

And then all the good feelings are wiped away when we lose to the Lakers by double digits two days later. Which is followed shortly thereafter by furious requests for Otis and SVG's resignations by several Magic message board members.

Flash is nice but it is more important to get your dates correct if you are going to do a game thread. The game is Thursday the 18th.

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

Flash is nice but it is more important to get your dates correct if you are going to do a game thread. The game is Thursday the 18th.

Sorry Andie, I put the correct date in the animation and the wrong date in the subject, now is corrected.

BTW, this isn't flash, only a animated gif made with Photoshop.

I'm incredibly impressed Luke.

Once we made the gamethreads available to all, the quality and creativity has been amazing.

Just like capitalism, right WP?