Sign in to follow this  
mongoose

The Official JJ missed both of his free throws tonight Thread

To any Duke fan that burns, it's really hard to explain.

That's the one way Redick can get more criticism from his fans than his critics, is missing his free throws because if Redick's not shooting 90% from there, it's a cold day in hell.

In short, ARGH!

I'm sure Bo Outlaw can take him under his wing and give him a few pointers. He will be shooting 60 percent in no time.

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

As a serious reply, Im sure it is not a coincedence that the year that he bulks up as much as he did, his shot falls off.

Excellent point, but somewwhere else on this boards it has been stated taht he still destroys everyone ont eh team in shooting games during rpactice.

I don't think JJ bulking up has anything to do with his shooting. It's his mentality right before he goes to the FT line. If you watch him, he swings his arms around and stretches his hands as if he's thinking to himself "I'm not loose enough to take these shots."

Well guess what JJ, you're plenty loose. It's why you were wearing a sweatsuit on the bench, to stay warm, and loose. There's no need to flail your arms around right before you take 2 east FTs...

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

I don't think JJ bulking up has anything to do with his shooting. It's his mentality right before he goes to the FT line. If you watch him, he swings his arms around and stretches his hands as if he's thinking to himself "I'm not loose enough to take these shots."

Well guess what JJ, you're plenty loose. It's why you were wearing a sweatsuit on the bench, to stay warm, and loose. There's no need to flail your arms around right before you take 2 east FTs...

well a lot of players have something they do before they shoot free throws....jason kidd is one of them if you have ever watched him. Maybe thats what JJ does. He had a routine in college before every free throw and he is still shooting 80% from the line this year. I don't think you really should be criticizing JJ shooting free throws, I mean i know you would go out there and knock down every one but Otis is not the best GM around and just does has not come to his senses to sign you. And just a thought i doubt JJ says to himself "im not loose enough to take these shots".

I'll never understand the point of these types of threads. It's senseless unless you're going to point out every FT Hedo misses and every one that Rashard misses.