Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

The "Let's post a pic of every single Magic player in history" Thread.

Ok, it's Friday and news is slow. Let's try to pass the time.

The challenge:

Use Google, Yahoo, whatever you prefer, and try to find a picture of every Magic player ever in their Magic jersey. Proceed to post the picture in this thread. Let's see if we can find atleast 1 pic of every guy who has ever worn our jersey.

No duplicates, make sure you see who posted the last picture before posting one.

This could be good, clean fun, and take us down memory lane as we celebrate 20 years of Magic basketball. Am I right?

Try to do 1 pic per post, and try to include the name of the player as well.

If you need to upload a picture, use tinypic.com No signup is required, and it's quick and reliable.

I'll start.

u036.jpg

Jeryl Sasser

Ok, it's Friday and news is slow. Let's try to pass the time.

The challenge:

Use Google, Yahoo, whatever you prefer, and try to find a picture of every Magic player ever in their Magic jersey. Proceed to post the picture in this thread. Let's see if we can find atleast 1 pic of every guy who has ever worn our jersey.

No duplicates, make sure you see who posted the last picture before posting one.

This could be good, clean fun, and take us down memory lane as we celebrate 20 years of Magic basketball. Am I right?

Try to do 1 pic per post, and try to include the name of the player as well.

If you need to upload a picture, use tinypic.com No signup is required, and it's quick and reliable.

I'll start.

u036.jpg

Jeryl Sasser