Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by stan van luigi:

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

You two need to stop flirting.

hmmm...stick to making your predictions. But, I guess you're not too good at that either...

you got PWNED noob!

its "n00b" not "noob"...............n00b.....

LOL muh badZ

quote:
Originally posted by Animorphfan:

quote:

quote:

Come on guys let's stop fighting and listen to a nice song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYpnd_9TFs

Wasn't Animorphs that show on Nickelodeon a long long time ago? And a book series?

It was and still is my favorite book series since I was a little kid. It also had a t.v. series but it sucked.

HAHA, It's odd to see that referenced in someone's name on a basketball message board. Way to rep.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Come on guys let's stop fighting and listen to a nice song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYpnd_9TFs

Wasn't Animorphs that show on Nickelodeon a long long time ago? And a book series?

It was and still is my favorite book series since I was a little kid. It also had a t.v. series but it sucked.

HAHA, It's odd to see that referenced in someone's name on a basketball message board. Way to rep.

Yeah, I use this name on all my accounts across the internetz

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

hahahaha yeah what a funny!

no'ma am is in this video, check him/her out at 0:34 with the red hair

g0 Magic!

quote:

quote:

quote:

Reading book? I didn't think they had any other use besides flipping the pages and seeing the kids morph. I thought the text was just there for show.

quote:
that song reminds be of BASEketball

Great movie.

On a basketball note, there hasn't been a legitimate Magic killer in a while.

Props to Dwight for not trying to act tough after he got thrown to the floor on his birthday. Baron's great, I have mad respect, but that wasn't a flagrant at all, they just collided in the air and Brian Cook has more mass because of his man boobs. It's science. Happy Birthday Dwight!

Gee. Happy birthday Dwight!

Too close for comfort, but the Magic win. Told ya.

Stock Up:

Dwight Howard. (7 of 16 shooting. 23 points. 22 rebounds. 6 blocks. 4 assists! And a steal. Only 9 of 18 from the free throw line, but he hit the bigger ones and had 3 turnovers. One or two of those were fouls, I'm convinced of that. The refs let both teams hack away tonight.

Oh, and Dwight literally stuffed Brian Skinner in the basket, in case you missed it.

A game we don't have a prayer of winning without D12. Which is pretty worrying when you're talking about the stinkin' Clippers.

No offense to Baron Davis of course. *ahem*)

Courtney Lee. (8 points on 3 of 7 shooting, 2 steals, an assist, a block, and a turnover. Talk about out of the boxscore!? Everything this guy did tonight was great. Deflections, slowing everyone down he faced from point guards to shooting guards (when SVG **FINALLY** got smart enough to put C-Lee on their PGs in the 4th quarter), attacking the basket, being smart with the basketball...

Forget 18 minutes a game. SVG, I plead with you, START this man. Start him, start him, start him. Lee and then whoever for now. And then Pietrus and Lee when Air France comes back. Enough's enough, play the best players already.)

Getting To The Line. (The difference in the game. The Clips were only 9 of 13 from the charity stripe and even though the Magic didn't shoot a great percentage, the Magic shot 19 of 30. That's 10 more made free throws in a 7 point game.)

Field Goal Shooting. (Uh.. this is if Sun Sports is right. According to them, we shot 48.2%. But according to Yahoo, we only shot 44.

So if Yahoo's got it wrong, Stock Up in this category. *shrugs*)

Jameer Nelson. (Okay, I don't like the 4 turnovers. Or his matador 1st half defense. Let's make that clear on the top.

But he had 15 points on 7 of 10 shooting, highlighted by a 20 foot fadeaway in the 4th over Baron Davis that was so smooth I'm still not sure it hit the net... on the way through. Tack on 5 assists, 2 boards, and 2 steals. I guess you could technically give him a SITM or SD, but not after he put the team on his back coming out of halftime and made play after play after play between mostly shots and a great pass to give Rashard an open three.

First the scoring, then the passing, then the balance. Next comes leadership, and he showed it in the 3rd quarter tonight.)

Three Point Defense. (At least we've kept doing this right. Only 5 of 15 tonight for the Clips from Three Land.)

Brian Cook. (His first non-sarcastic Stock Up of the season! And there was much rejoicing.

Okay, so in almost 10 minutes played, he still didn't manage a lot of stats. But the stats he got was clutch. They had to be, since he only played in the 4th quarter. He hit a couple of free throws, got a BIG board on a failed Camby shot in close, and hit perhaps the biggest three pointer of the night that gave the Magic the lead again for the first time since the second quarter.

I have no idea why SVG put him in so late in the game and for so long, but Cookie Monster didn't fall flat on his face, and even better, looked like he cared about the game he was in! Congrats, Cook.)

Intensity, Energy, Focus, etc. (Well the 1st quarter and 4th quarter may have had more of this stuff than all of last week combined. *golf clap*)

Stock In The Middle:

Rashard Lewis. (And a Stock Down averted thanks to a good, sharpshooting second half highlighted by a cold-blooded three late in the game. He ended up with 5 of 12 shooting, which is one make less than 50 percent. He did 50% from Three Land with 4 out of 8. He got back to the line, which is nice, hitting 4 out of 5. That totals up to 18 points. He also chipped in 7 boards, 2 assists, and even though he again had no steals, he had a monster block and I think should of been credited with a second one. He also had 2 turnovers and did the best he could with Zach Randolph in the post defensively, but it was a physical mismatch that should remind people the guy's a small forward.

He wasn't his usual starry self, but he contributed to the win.)

Like Terrell Owens would say... "Get yo' popcorn ready!"

Stock Down:

He do? He don't. Hedo Turkoglu. (He deserves that special intro. Don't let DOM see this game if he hasn't, he might erupt into seizures. Someone may need to check on him. Forget the popcorn, get your barf bags.

Ready?

4 of 15 shooting. 1 of 7 from Three. Unlike Rashard, he only bothered to attack the hole and ended up with only one free throw attempt. He finished with 10 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists, a block... and 5 turnovers.

I have to invent an adjective for that. Hurltastic.

He did literally 3 impressive things the entire game, let's go over them. He had like a 27 foot three, nothing but net down the stretch. Also in the beginning of the 4th quarter, he had a nice 3 point play on about a 17 foot jump shot. Also he had a huge block in the last few minutes of the game. EVERYTHING else he did tonight was pure garbage.

Worst performance against expected talent level/stock of the year so far. I mean Brian Cook's had worse games than this, but we expect that from Cook, know what I'm sayin'?)

So About That Offensive Rebounding... (16 offensive boards for L.A. 4 offensive boards for Orlando. Four!? Didn't we just have like, 3 offensive boards against Minnesota? Or was that a nightmare?

You gotta be kidding me! An NBA team should get 5 offensive boards a game, like, on accident. And if we're not gonna get any offensive boards so we can get back on D, could we try actually playing some D? Here's really pushing it... blockout AFTER the shot goes up so one of your teammates can get a defensive board! *gasp*

To drive the point home the Clippers had 18 second chance points. We had merely 5. This is what nearly cost us a game that supposedly couldn't be lost!!)

Interior Defense. (The Los Angeles Clippers... WITHOUT Chris Kaman... had 48 points in the paint. While Dwight Howard wasn't in foul trouble.

My official analysis is- "Huh!?!")

Anthony Johnson. (Hey A.J., your coach just said you played a good game. Who the hell is he fooling?

0 for 2 shooting for... yep. No points. A board. An assist. A steal. A turnover. And absolutely freggin' *ZERO* defense all night long. Whether it was Baron Davis, Mike Taylor, or Mike Dunleavy, "Dad" couldn't stop dribble penetration if a family member's life depended on it.

Two of the last four games, Mr. Preseason's defense has been non existent. Actually he wasn't all that good against Russell Westbrook either, so make that 3 out of 4.)

Turnovers. (16. You know the drill, nothing to see here.)

Alright that's all, I've had enough. Don't get me started on SVG, I'll let him off the hook for finally playing the right people in the 4th quarter... although you could argue Cook was an unnecessary gamble and he should of played Battie instead, but Cook didn't make him look completely stupid for putting him out there. Battie was his usual solid self. Bogans made 2 threes, shot two of the worst threes you've ever seen, and then made his last one. Other than that he was virtually invisible for his 24 minutes on the court.

Somehow.. someway, the Magic are 16-5 and have a 3 game lead over ATL in the SE.

Now the Magic have to play Portland tomorrow!? Ha! They better play better than this, that's for sure.

It's late.

Good night and good luck.

i love how you gloss over bogans...you sh!t on his 60% shooting game (all from 3) and neglect to mention that his man was struggling the whole time he was on him. I guess you have to be bad on defense for some to notice you...once again bogans proving why he's going to continue to get minutes over JJ, he's just flat out better in every aspect. Naturally, few people here would recognize that, but the important thing is that svg sees it and awards pt accordingly.

quote:

i love how you gloss over bogans...you sh!t on his 60% shooting game (all from 3) and neglect to mention that his man was struggling the whole time he was on him. I guess you have to be bad on defense for some to notice you...once again bogans proving why he's going to continue to get minutes over JJ, he's just flat out better in every aspect. Naturally, few people here would recognize that, but the important thing is that svg sees it and awards pt accordingly.

You know, I'm getting sick and tired of people not understanding how this works by now... maybe I should write a tutorial.

If Dwight Howard gets a Stock Down, it could be while he had a 16 point, 9 rebound game. Does it mean he sucked? No. Does it mean he might not of played up to his usual, percieved level? Yeah... yeah, maybe!

I felt like Bogans had a ho-hum game. Not Stock Up, not Stock Down, nothing to note in a Stock In The Middle. Nothing different than usual.

He made three threes, his misses were terrible, and other than that he was just kinda out there. That's the way I see it, period, end of story. Don't like it, tough, but feel free to agree or disagree or what the hell ever.

You know what, just because of you, if they don't make Stock Up/Stock Down, then I'm not talking about them anymore. Less work for me.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:

You know, I'm getting sick and tired of people not understanding how this works by now... maybe I should write a tutorial.

If Dwight Howard gets a Stock Down, it could be while he had a 16 point, 9 rebound game. Does it mean he sucked? No. Does it mean he might not of played up to his usual, percieved level? Yeah... yeah, maybe!

I felt like Bogans had a ho-hum game. Not Stock Up, not Stock Down, nothing to note in a Stock In The Middle. Nothing different than usual.

He made three threes, his misses were terrible, and other than that he was just kinda out there. That's the way I see it, period, end of story. Don't like it, tough, but feel free to agree or disagree or what the hell ever.

You know what, just because of you, if they don't make Stock Up/Stock Down, then I'm not talking about them anymore. Less work for me.

wow...you don't take criticism very well do you? I figured you did it to create conversation, but i guess i was wrong. Do whatever you want, i'm not going to lose sleep either way.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:

wow...you don't take criticism very well do you? I figured you did it to create conversation, but i guess i was wrong. Do whatever you want, i'm not going to lose sleep either way.

Dude, Sky's doing this whole Stock thing for FREE. If you don't like it, don't read it. Go make your own where Bogans always has a Stock Up and where JJ has a perpetual Stock Down. Maybe then you'll shut up.

I don't like your way with words, but I have no choice but to see your crap everywhere I go here in the message board. 274 crap posts already in one month? Go get a life kid.