Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

Game Thread: Magic @ Clippers, 12/8 10:30pm

quote:
Originally posted by stan van luigi:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

so, Lee starts now?

Nope. Only Nelson, Bogans, Hedo and Rashard are allowed even though they play like bench players more than half the time

hey slowpoke...nelson and bogans played well tonight. I know this doesn't fit your negative world view, but it's the truth. Pull your head out of your uber-negative ***

That Courtney Lee is something. The kid can flat out play on both end of the court, and if he keep it up, Bogans would have a hard time getting minutes, when MP return.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

We may not get a defensive rebound against Portland if we play like that again.

I don't think Lewis4theWin or ToughBreak there will be able to stand the negativity that's coming...

Nope

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

Whenever someone falls on their back like that, it wasnt just "going for the rebound"

If you played real basketball you would know that.

I've only played fake basketball.

Wow great joke, very creative. Btw, pick up games at your local park dont count.

I prefer playing with soccer balls and peach baskets. Sometimes one of those little nerf rims is good too.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:

quote:

so, Lee starts now?

Nope. Only Nelson, Bogans, Hedo and Rashard are allowed even though they play like bench players more than half the time

hey slowpoke...nelson and bogans played well tonight. I know this doesn't fit your negative world view, but it's the truth. Pull your head out of your uber-negative ***

ok knob head

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

We may not get a defensive rebound against Portland if we play like that again.

I don't think Lewis4theWin or ToughBreak there will be able to stand the negativity that's coming...

Nope

I meant in the stockup/stockdown

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

so, Lee starts now?

ok knob head

i'll take this as an admission you were wrong since you can't refute what i said.

quote:

Stock Up:

Howard

Lee

stock down:

Dumby

AJ, Nelson, Hedo, etc etc etc

no'ma am

only intel posts

****...i thought i did pretty well tonight. I called out two morons for being basketball retarded and i tried to mix in a little humor here and there. All and all a good night for me i thought. There's always things i can work on, maybe i'll try to work on my typos and sentence structure before next game. I'm a young guy, but i have a lot of potential.

Hedo needs to make better decisions. I don't understand why he keeps taking those very ugly looking shots. He has the ability and the quality to drive to the basket so why not take advantage of it?

If Magic is going to be contenders this year, they need Hedo playing exeptional. And honestly with his recent form looking like this, Magic does not have a real chance of winning the title.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

so, Lee starts now?

ok knob head

i'll take this as an admission you were wrong since you can't refute what i said.

you're more like a zombie programmed to say stupid things

ask somebody else to respond to those stupidities of yours knob-head robot

Jameer Nelson is a great PG.

Dwight is the best Center.

Cook finally got minutes, and at a great time, but was still not good, although he did hit the 3 that gave us the lead.

I just love our team. We need to trade for a PF, not PG. AJ is fine backing up Jameer.