Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

J.J. Redick desperately seeking his jump shot - Schmitz

quote:
Redick landed his first NBA start Nov. 18 against Toronto and hit 4 of 9 shots for 13 points, including two 3-pointers. He looked like the guy who had such a terrific preseason before falling out of the rotation.

Now Redick never has been closer to finding permanent playing time, but his wayward shot

quote:
Redick landed his first NBA start Nov. 18 against Toronto and hit 4 of 9 shots for 13 points, including two 3-pointers. He looked like the guy who had such a terrific preseason before falling out of the rotation.

Now Redick never has been closer to finding permanent playing time, but his wayward shot

How ironic is it that the thing Redick is known for will now be his downfall?

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

How ironic is it that the thing Redick is known for will now be his downfall?

Somewhere between having a black fly in your Chardonnay & receiving a death row pardon two minutes too late.

I think it was supposed to be Ironic that Alanis Morrissette didn't know what the word Ironic meant.

To me, it seems like when he's coming off a screen and taking jumpshot in rythm he's money, but when he's in a corner by himself, he's struggling.

It might also be that he's so focused on not screwing up defensively that he's just playing like a robot on offense and not going through the natural flow.

He better figure it out if he wants to keep his minutes.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

To me, it seems like when he's coming off a screen and taking jumpshot in rythm he's money, but when he's in a corner by himself, he's struggling.

It might also be that he's so focused on not screwing up defensively that he's just playing like a robot on offense and not going through the natural flow.

He better figure it out if he wants to keep his minutes.

JJ's hates it when people don't respect his shot by contesting but rather leaving him open. Its kind of "I'm the best shooter in the freaking world. Come contest my shot so I can make it rain over your cranium" attitude. He'll get over it.