Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

Point guard Jameer Nelson and shooting guard Keith Bogans practiced on Wednesday, but the Orlando Magic ruled out Nelson for tonight against the Minnesota Timberwolves at Amway Arena.

Bogans says he's ready to play and might return after missing five games with a left fractured thumb. He had his cast removed.

Nelson has missed four games with a strained hip flexor. "(The medical staff) told me everything has been good (with Nelson)," Coach Stan Van Gundy said. "I'd put a uniform on him tonight and play him. But it's not up to me." Van Gundy said Nelson won't play "unless something changes after the walk-through. My impression is that he's out."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-nelson-bogans...0308,0,2998627.story

Update.

Umm how the heck did Keith heal that fast?

Bogans coming back for us would be HUGE! We could use his defense, and depth at sg/sf.

Jameer, I hope you play, but I would prefer you to not rush back, and AJ should be fine for another game or two starting.

no sense in rushing him back against the wolves. He can get his "low-pressure burn" against the thunder or the clips. I want him healthy for that western swing we have coming up.