Sign in to follow this  
davcivic

Game Thread Wolves @ Magic 12/3

quote:
The Magic, as expected, are 14-5 and still easily 3rd in the East standings with Oklahoma City coming to town and hopefully Jameer Nelson and maybe even Keith Bogans coming back to the Magic lineup.

ESPN does not agree with you:

Magic point guard Jameer Nelson has been sidelined with a strained hip flexor, but it's likely he will return Friday against Oklahoma City. Starting shooting guard Mickael Pietrus and top sub Keith Bogans remain sidelined for at least three more weeks with thumb injuries.

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

quote:
The Magic, as expected, are 14-5 and still easily 3rd in the East standings with Oklahoma City coming to town and hopefully Jameer Nelson and maybe even Keith Bogans coming back to the Magic lineup.

Magic point guard Jameer Nelson has been sidelined with a strained hip flexor, but it's likely he will return Friday against Oklahoma City. Starting shooting guard Mickael Pietrus and top sub Keith Bogans remain sidelined for at least three more weeks with thumb injuries.

It's nice to see you up & around Manu. After the way I waxed ur azz in FF, I figured you'd be sitting on a donut in a dark corner for about a week.

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

quote:

?

Did you know Bogans was active tonight, but didn't play?

And as a general rule, screw ESPN.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

And as a general rule, screw ESPN.

They have about as much integrity & cred as CNN, Fox News, & MSNBC combined.

For those keeping score, in order of neeseness, that's....

Republicrats, David Stern, Network News, ESPN, Satan

quote:
It's nice to see you up & around Manu. After the way I waxed ur azz in FF, I figured you'd be sitting on a donut in a dark corner for about a week.

I had an amazing group of WR, but Lendale White, Ricky Williams, Darren Sproles and Ahmad Bradshaw cant make 1 decent RB combined.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by Big EB:

did anybody else see Dwight pinch courtney's nipple?

What game are you watching?

Yes he did! I saw that and was wondering what's up with that?

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

It was easy for Lee to score last night against the tired T-Wolves. They had no energy or game by the time Lee started to knock down shots.

Are you serious?

quote:

It was easy for Lee to score last night against the tired T-Wolves. They had no energy or game by the time Lee started to knock down shots.

What does that say for JJ who can't score more than 5 points against a tired T-Wolves team?

Please don't go down that path of bashing other players to excuse or make JJ seem better. Judge him, and everyone else, on their own merits.

Lee shot 3-3 from downtown. That's 100%. Thats perfect from 3 point range. Just for comparisons sake, Hedo shot 66%, Lewis 50%, JJ 25%, AJ 0%. He shot 80% from the field overall, and also chipped in with 4 rebounds, 3 ast, and 3 steals.

Lee played a great game last night, why don't you stop playing Debbie Downer (lol, I still hear that girls voice in my head Mr. Acres) and show a little support for the rookie.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

What does that say for JJ who can't score more than 5 points against a tired T-Wolves team?

Please don't go down that path of bashing other players to excuse or make JJ seem better. Judge him, and everyone else, on their own merits.

Lee shot 3-3 from downtown. That's 100%. Thats perfect from 3 point range. Just for comparisons sake, Hedo shot 66%, Lewis 50%, JJ 25%, AJ 0%. He shot 80% from the field overall, and also chipped in with 4 rebounds, 3 ast, and 3 steals.

Lee played a great game last night, why don't you stop playing Debbie Downer (lol, I still hear that girls voice in my head Mr. Acres) and show a little support for the rookie.

Can I also add that the Wolves did not not look very tired when they were scoring 39 fourth quarter points.

Can I also add that the Wolves played on Monday so were not exactly on a back to back and also were at home on Saturday so its not like this is their fifth road game in 7 days or anything like that.

Or is all that unfair to JJ which by the way I think has played well in Pogans absence.