Sign in to follow this  
davcivic

Game Thread Wolves @ Magic 12/3

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

Those pics of the Magic starters look like they ought to be up in the Post Office as the FBI's Ten Most Wanted! LOL

LOL. I hadn't noticed that at first but you are right! They are a scary looking bunch.

quote:

Those pics of the Magic starters look like they ought to be up in the Post Office as the FBI's Ten Most Wanted! LOL

lol..look at M.Miller's picture, gives me the creeps..

Minny isn't a very good team, but they have a group of guys that can go bananas on any given night. I fully expect jefferson to put up massive numbers tonight because he is a terrible matchup for shard on the defensive end, but as long as we don't let one of their guards go insane, we should be fine. Also, i believe brewer is out for a while.

I expect jason collins to pick up 3 fouls in his first 6 minutes of playing time against dwight. What do you think? Over/under

Orl- 100

Min- 90

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

quote:

LOL. I hadn't noticed that at first but you are right! They are a scary looking bunch.

hahaha...well I just grabbed them from yahoo sports. They do look rough and perverted..

Magic win...110-90

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

Minny isn't a very good team, but they have a group of guys that can go bananas on any given night.

Agree, tricky game.

Don't forget that Minny won in Detroit ten days ago. They're not a great team, but they can pull a great victory sometimes.

If we comes out focused after monday loss, we'll win it without a lot of problems. But if we comes out flat, thinking that Minny is not a big deal, we could have problems.

And I hope Nelson will sit tonight, we need him 100% in the west trip.

Nice Mugshots!

JJ looks like a serial killer; Rashard looks like he got a DUI; Dwight looks like he was on something; and Mike Miller looks like carrot top; Hedo...........LOL

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Nice Mugshots!

JJ looks like a serial killer; Rashard looks like he got a DUI; Dwight looks like he was on something; and Mike Miller looks like carrot top; Hedo...........LOL

ROFL I didn't notice this stuff until you guys pointed this out. Redick seriously looks like the star of the upcoming American Psycho III.

I agree that we could of used him against Boston if healthy, but the perfect scenario now would be he sits out this game... comes back against OKC and plays about 25-30 minutes Friday night to knock off any rust he might have... and then be 100% for the West Coast trip.

That said, our x-factor is whoever our point guard is whether that's Jameer or A.J. If A.J. plays well as our starter, we win. He doesn't, we lose. At least so far.

Meanwhile their x-factor is clearly Mike Miller. He's played well since Corey Brewer went out for the season, it's like Minnesota remembered they actually have him. So if we can just hold him down with our usual good 3 point D, things should go smooth sailing. They aren't the cakewalk that OKC is, but if the Magic are business-like they should win 9 times out of 10 in this spot.

Magic Killer Alert: Rashad McCants.

The Magic are angry. You won't like them when they're angry!

Minnesota 89

Orlando 103