Secretly Space Jesus

CotM: Who is DoM hating now? Clapclap, little monkey edition

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

these are stupid...what's the appeal exactly?

Someone complaining about the people here and how he can't stand them, yet has over 3000 posts and has been a member for almost 2 years. Yeah...that makes sense.

How does that not make sense? If you stuck a healthy person in a room full of tuberculosis patients, they'll probably complain about being surrounded by sick people. That's just common sense.

Once a healthy person figures out he's in a room full of tb patients, common sense should tell said person to leave or embrace and love the tb he's been infected with.

It's like buying a bed of nails to sleep on and then complaining because it's uncomfortable...and impossible to procreate on.

Well if we're in to overextending metaphors, riddle me this: what kind of person would willfully be in a room full of sick people?

Answer: Someone trying to help them. But helping someone doesn't mean you have to like them.

HouseMD1.jpg

I was commenting on the team defense in the Jameer thread the other day. Its clear that Stan has this team where they need to be and what their individual roles are. This team may never get the defensive recognition they deserve (other than Dwight) but they are one of the better squads in the league.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

these are stupid...what's the appeal exactly?

Someone complaining about the people here and how he can't stand them, yet has over 3000 posts and has been a member for almost 2 years. Yeah...that makes sense.

How does that not make sense? If you stuck a healthy person in a room full of tuberculosis patients, they'll probably complain about being surrounded by sick people. That's just common sense.

Once a healthy person figures out he's in a room full of tb patients, common sense should tell said person to leave or embrace and love the tb he's been infected with.

It's like buying a bed of nails to sleep on and then complaining because it's uncomfortable...and impossible to procreate on.

Well if we're in to overextending metaphors, riddle me this: what kind of person would willfully be in a room full of sick people?

Answer: Someone trying to help them. But helping someone doesn't mean you have to like them.

DoM, your patients don't like you either, if you haven't noticed. You are truly selfless to continue pushing forward in the face of diseased miscreants that do not like you.

quote:
What, did you think Dwight had found some sort of miracle formula that made him jump higher or have more energy? Do you really think something like that exists?

:: picture of Eric Clapton::

Really? This joke is obvious. No one wants to knock it off the tee?

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Defense shmefense...

Chicks dig the long ball.

Just don't get caught corking your bat.

quote:

HouseMD1.jpg

oh, i see. This is like your service to the world. This is the way you're going to make the world a better place. Way to pick your battles.

quote:

quote:

HouseMD1.jpg

oh, i see. This is like your service to the world. This is the way you're going to make the world a better place. Way to pick your battles.

I'm glad you choose to pass judgment based off something I do on the internet once a week, having never met me or knowing really anything about me. Strong work.