quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by Luke_FfS:

quote:

he gets yanked and his replacements arent playing any better.

?????????????????

I was curious about that also, considering that Bogans has been our most productive player off the bench and on some nights has outplayed our starter.

bogans played key minutes in the preseason-so therefore he isnt a replacement.

So if K-Bo is a starter, is MP a replacement?

I really don't get it.

Using the same parameter, JJ played more minutes than Bogans in the preseason.

Is he an All-Star?

is what i said that difficult to understand, or are you just trying to be funny?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

he gets yanked and his replacements arent playing any better.

?????????????????

I was curious about that also, considering that Bogans has been our most productive player off the bench and on some nights has outplayed our starter.

bogans played key minutes in the preseason-so therefore he isnt a replacement.

So if K-Bo is a starter, is MP a replacement?

I really don't get it.

Using the same parameter, JJ played more minutes than Bogans in the preseason.

Is he an All-Star?

is what i said that difficult to understand, or are you just trying to be funny?

I'm serious 100%.

Please explain me your concept of "replacement" cause I really don't get it.

Or to make things easier, say me who is the starter at SG position and who the replacements.

From my point of view, playing key minutes in the preseason (and I really don't get when he plays those key minutes too) is not a reason to not consider K-bo a reserve.

ok luke, i will try to explain this as simply as possible...redick started the season as a top reserve for the first 3 games right? ok, now look at bogans' minutes from all 7 games(http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/gamelog?playerId=1995). now look at lee's minutes from all 7 games(http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/gamelog?playerId=3445).

ok, now that you have done that...which player looks to have taken-replaced-whatever redicks minutes off the bench? does this make more sense to you? seeing as how lee played 0 minutes the first 3 games and is now playing good minutes, whereas bogans has been playing consistent minutes all season even when redick was playing?

capiche?

lol courtney lee is foolish now? because he doesn't have the duke blue devil signature shot? he looked alot 'smarter' chasing down fernandez the other night, he even looked pretty 'smart' as to when he gets the ball and starts moving faster than all of the backpeddling defense during his first shot at having the ball in transition.

i like how all the arguments for this kid comes down to his shot, but when it comes to him running, his defense, his ability to move with the ball, his ability to even jump, we just basically put all of that all of the window. but he's smart, that's great, i know how the offense works i bet they could use me out there even though i'm sure lebron james could jump over my head and dunk it if he only had one leg and was blindfolded.

i'll tell you one thing, i can teach lee any offense before i teach jj how to be quicker, taller, jump faster, and think of defense first.

quote:
Originally posted by fan for too long:

quote:
I don't know. Just thinking out loud. Somebody has to need a 3-point shooter, right?

Yes, the Orlando Magic.

LMAO!!!

Pietrus & Bogans are shooting 40% and 46% respectively. Is Shard struggling? Yes. But that's at the power forward position.

quote:

ok luke, i will try to explain this as simply as possible...redick started the season as a top reserve for the first 3 games right? ok, now look at bogans' minutes from all 7 games(http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/gamelog?playerId=1995). now look at lee's minutes from all 7 games(http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/gamelog?playerId=3445).

ok, now that you have done that...which player looks to have taken-replaced-whatever redicks minutes off the bench? does this make more sense to you? seeing as how lee played 0 minutes the first 3 games and is now playing good minutes, whereas bogans has been playing consistent minutes all season even when redick was playing?

capiche?

lol probably because jj walking backwards while joe johnson walked up to the rim and took a free throw left the entire coaching squad in awe? oh lets not worry about that, he can shoot, and his hair looks cool, i bet he's good on autograph day or something.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

lol courtney lee is foolish now? because he doesn't have the duke blue devil signature shot? he looked alot 'smarter' chasing down fernandez the other night, he even looked pretty 'smart' as to when he gets the ball and starts moving faster than all of the backpeddling defense during his first shot at having the ball in transition.

i like how all the arguments for this kid comes down to his shot, but when it comes to him running, his defense, his ability to move with the ball, his ability to even jump, we just basically put all of that all of the window. but he's smart, that's great, i know how the offense works i bet they could use me out there even though i'm sure lebron james could jump over my head and dunk it if he only had one leg and was blindfolded.

i'll tell you one thing, i can teach lee any offense before i teach jj how to be quicker, taller, jump faster, and think of defense first.

he is an immature defender cunningstunt. quickness isnt everything, and it certainly doesnt make you a good defender. does it help? of course. no need to take offense in what i said man. rudy lit us up, so that is a poor judgement call on your behalf. lee has a lot to learn, he has tools to succeed though. i have said that all along. just because im not on his crotch like you doesnt mean i dont like the kid.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by fan for too long:

quote:
I don't know. Just thinking out loud. Somebody has to need a 3-point shooter, right?

Yes, the Orlando Magic.

LMAO!!!

Pietrus & Bogans are shooting 40% and 46% respectively. Is Shard struggling? Yes. But that's at the power forward position.

Yeah, Shard had 1 bad game, then 4 great games, then the last two make me vomit in my mouth everytime i read the stat line.

good news though, he's averaging 7.1 rebounds per game

really sucks, I was hoping he would just somehow work out for us this year...

I really hate this situation, I was so high on brewer, Farmar, Lowry and Boone at the time. I was just shocked when we took Redick...I can only imagine that the same would not have played out if we took a guy like Brewer, Farmar or Rondo...right?