Sign in to follow this  
TheRevTy

Ruh-Roh - JJ's pissed

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Somebody has to need a 3-point shooter, right?

Philly could use some more shooting.

I still say we try JJ + 1st for Speights.

You'd think somebody might want to take a chance on JJ considering the limitd playing time he's received here. But, they may also be viewing that limited playing time as a true indicator considering who he has sat the bench behind.

But yeah, there seem to be a number of partners out there that would be attractive from a Magic perspective. Are there any trade partners interested in what the Magic may be offering though?

I think he has a right to be upset and say something...

If you give him 4 more shots and 10 more miutes then he would be having the same minutes and shots as Lee...

Lets say that next game of 10 minutes he goes 3/4 then his bottmo line would be just like Lee's...

Nothing's changed from when Van Gumby expressed confidence in his defense except his shot was cold.

i certainly dont blame the guy. he was the hardest worker over the offseason with the exception of dwight probably...made noticeable improvements, and played well with consistent minutes. then, the season begins, he has a slow start-like everyone not named dwight. he gets yanked and his replacements arent playing any better. the team isnt using him in situations where he could help them(portland game anybody?). what else can he do? keep working hard and hopefully he will go somewhere where he can get minutes...i just hope its the western conference.

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

Nothing's changed from when Van Gumby expressed confidence in his defense except his shot was cold.

He got lit up by Flip Murray and missed every shot he attempted. We also lost 2 out of 3 games he appeared in, while winning 3 of 4 without him.

Enough has changed to indicate to our coach that he is the 4th best option on our roster at SG.

And after 7 games while playing nearly half of them as the team's first player off the bench, is that really enough time passed to justify more whining?

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

hopefully he will go somewhere where he can get minutes...i just hope its the western conference.

Did you mean Western Europe? Because that's the only place this kid can get minutes.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

hopefully he will go somewhere where he can get minutes...i just hope its the western conference.

Did you mean Western Europe? Because that's the only place this kid can get minutes.

we will see i guess...kid has game, hes just gotta get a chance to show it.

quote:

he gets yanked and his replacements arent playing any better.

?????????????????

quote:
Originally posted by Luke_FfS:

quote:

?????????????????

I was curious about that also, considering that Bogans has been our most productive player off the bench and on some nights has outplayed our starter.

quote:

quote:

quote:

?????????????????

I was curious about that also, considering that Bogans has been our most productive player off the bench and on some nights has outplayed our starter.

bogans played key minutes in the preseason-so therefore he isnt a replacement. bogans has been playing ok. not great. his D has been below average. but he wasnt included in the replacement conversation.

quote:

bogans played key minutes in the preseason-so therefore he isnt a replacement. bogans has been playing ok. not great. his D has been below average. but he wasnt included in the replacement conversation.

Who are his replacements then?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

?????????????????

bogans played key minutes in the preseason-so therefore he isnt a replacement.

So if K-Bo is a starter, is MP a replacement?

I really don't get it.

Using the same parameter, JJ played more minutes than Bogans in the preseason.

Is he an All-Star?

quote:

quote:

Who are his replacements then?

fine, replacement. lee of course. he can jump higher than redick, but has an ugly jump shot that leads me to wonder if he will be a good shooter in this league-have you seen his shot, its hideous. also, he is quick on D, but foolish. he also gets tired quickly. nothing against the kid, he can improve on all of those things, but currently he isnt playing very well.