Sign in to follow this  
TheRevTy

Ruh-Roh - JJ's pissed

I will say this, JJ was playing the good soldier, walking the company line all off-season and leading into the season, and now he has deviated from that course.

If it is true that they told him "We're gonna play you, either you'll make the rotation or get dealt, just keep your mouth shut" is true, I guess JJ figured that deal is off.

It's time to deal the guy. Like within the next couple of days.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Do you think Toronto would consider Hedo, JJ, and Cook for Bargnani and Kapono?

Not sure if I like that deal, just spit-balling.

The Raptors are looking for an upgrade over Jamario Moon. Bargnani isn't getting much blow. But that team certainy doesn't need 3pt shooters.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

Cleveland is below the half way point in nearly all statistical 3 point categories, so...pretty good?

There isn't a single player on that team I'd have any interest in for Orlando besides Lebron.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

There isn't a single player on that team I'd have any interest in for Orlando besides Lebron.

Varejao?

Hickson?

Hickson I'd forgotten about, but I wouldn't want Varejao, at least for this team. We don't really need another offensively inept big with overrated defensive talents coming off the bench.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

Cleveland is below the half way point in nearly all statistical 3 point categories, so...pretty good?

There only two week into the season, so it a bit too early to go by statistical categories, but my point was they already have Mo Williams, Boobie, and West.

quote:

quote:

The Raptors are looking for an upgrade over Jamario Moon. Bargnani isn't getting much blow. But that team certainy doesn't need 3pt shooters.

I think Bargnani is one of those change of scenery guys. He and Bosh side by side is just stupid.

Kapono is their main 3 point shooter, so if they had him going out, they could use a JJ coming in. Plus, JJ and Cook expire same time as JO.

I don't know. Just thinking out loud. Somebody has to need a 3-point shooter, right?

Philly could use some more shooting.

I still say we try JJ + 1st for Speights.

quote:

quote:

The Raptors are going after Gerald Wallace.

well last year they were much close to the bottom, without checking the stats, they we're 24th in the league across the board in the 3 point categories...

yes, all 3 of those guys can stroke the 3, and occasionally Wally and LBJ...but they are extremely inconsistent from the 3, even this season...

Mike Brown was just talking about needing more production from the 3, one of the reasons outside of stats that I grouped them in there...