BOOOOOM!

How do you like a starting five of

CP3

Dwade

LeBron

Beasley

D12

Plus plenty of bench guys.

Or if established talent isn't your thing, why not rob the craddle?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...9~19~19~19&te=&cash=

and I almost forgot, with all this madness, I have to throw in a legit trade (semi legit anyway) Would you do this one?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...s=13~19~19&te=&cash=

I'd say "lets give Hedo to the first team that offers a handful of nuts".

Reading most of the post on this forum, especially the game threads, he doesn't even worth that much but I'm sure we can find an Isiah Thomas-like GM out there who'd give a handful peanuts peeled, salted and roasted.

Peeled, salted and roasted!!!

I say, we should trade him NOW! Cuz he will never be more valuable than this.

quote:
According to a report in the New York Post, the Clippers are interested in trading Chris Kaman.

The Bobcats have been active in trade talks to upgrade their club and are reportedly interested.

Sources say, however, that Charlotte has no one of consequence Mike Dunleavy desires.

The teams are believed to be looking for a third team to get involved.

keeping in line with the Sacramento fodder

Trade Machine

we might have to throw in a pick...

Nelson/Douby/AJ

MP/Bogans/Lee

Lewis/Salmons/Richardson

Moore/Battie

Dwight/Gortat/Foyle

Douby is a SG that has undergone some PG makeover, but still far from being a PG...however, he has the ability to score off the bench, he's also pretty quick, if anything he brings some length and some energy. Salmons is great off the bench, a big time one on one player, and a pretty darn good defender. Moore is just a big guy that can give us some energy, he just needs to be given step by step instructions, otherwise he gets foul happy...dude will flop with the best of them...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...9~19~18~19&te=&cash=

Here's what I was thinking after I realized that the trades I was throwing out there were a little one sided. So I went back and looked at the bigger picture. New York obviously wants to out Marbury but not many teams want to take on his contract and not many people want to deal with his attitude. It gives us trade hopes. We get Batum/Lee/Marbury and rights to Joel Freeland who I personally like a lot.

For Batum and Diogu the Blazers get Wilson Chandler, who isn't going to fit in to NY after Hedo gets there and they get Bogans, since he plays Defense and can shoot the 3 ball. They trade away Batum who is young and athletic, but they get two solid players back. Good deal for them, might need a 2nd rounder to entice them.

The Knicks come out with a very good deal. They get Marbury's contract off the table, along with David Lee's. Cook will probably opt out in my opinion and Redick fits into there system (Shoot 3's and play no D). Battie can come in and play back-up minutes for the Knicks. They also get a young Diogu. With Turk opting out of his deal to test FA, they've wiped 10 mil in cap room. They also will have 7 million expiring from Rose's contract and 6 million from James' contract this year which gives them 23+ mil to work with in the off-season. They also get almost 10 mil off the books with Crawford in 2 years, they can get rid of Battie and Richardson which is another 21 mil. The Knicks then could be one of the front runners to sign Mr. King himself and get him another superstar to build around. With this trade, the Knicks look to be re-building without taking away from their starting rotation all that much.

The way the Magic really make out in this deal is that 2 of the 3 players they acquire have expiring deals which clears 21+ mil off the books. It does however shorten our already short bench but it will give C Lee some minutes at the two without causing any controversy.

Jameer/Starbury/AJ

Pietrus/CLee

Lewis/Batum

Lee/Dice/Gortat

D12/Gortat/Foyle

I like that a lot. I also think signing Dice would be a good addition now, because adding him makes us deeper and he's a vet that can play defense and bring energy.