Sign in to follow this  
obamanation

THE OFFICIAL TRADE TURKOGLU IDEAS THREAD

how about we try to get out of rashards contract in stead of out of turks.

this trade works

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...s=18~18~19&te=&cash=

we get salarycap flexibility, can resign turk for a normal amount of money and not max and maybe sign a real FA who helps us, maybe PF

NY probably won't accept it but it's worth the shot

quote:
Originally posted by babad:

this trade works

we get salarycap flexibility, can resign turk for a normal amount of money and not max and maybe sign a real FA who helps us, maybe PF

This trade would only be possible if Isiah Thomas was still in charge of that team.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:
Originally posted by babad:

this trade works

This trade would only be possible if Isiah Thomas was still in charge of that team.

this trade is dumb for us.

quote:
Originally posted by lemanyak:

Trade Hedo with DOM and MilitaryMagic plus Kobe,Shaq and Lebron icon_smile.gif

Thats hard to make this trade since we have no Kobe - Shaq and LeBron

Turk,JJ and trade exeption (Dooling )

For

Boozer

sign Tinsley or Marbury

Nelson,Tinsley,Johnson

Pietrus,bogans,Lee

Lewis,Pietrus,Richardson

Boozer,Battie

Howard,Gortat,Foyle.

It's a championship team.

quote:
Turk,JJ and trade exeption (Dooling )

For

Boozer

I think Otis would need a gun.

i have hard time getting the idea behind these threads sometimes.

i have been a loyal reader of this forum since hedo joined the magic, and surprisingly, even at his career season, it was all about "let's trade hedo".

i really don't understand why would you guys want to fix something that is not broken???hedo, lewis and d12 seem to be one the league's elite trios, and let's face the truth, these guys are getting things working without the help of a POINT GUARD!!!

just imagine how would magic do with a competant player at No1? just imagine d - will instead of nelson??? or any other true point guard???

if nelson is at the helm of this team, it wouldnt make a difference if you trade hedo with lebron or amare...

quote:
Originally posted by mindcrhyme:

i have hard time getting the idea behind these threads sometimes.

i have been a loyal reader of this forum since hedo joined the magic, and surprisingly, even at his career season, it was all about "let's trade hedo".

i really don't understand why would you guys want to fix something that is not broken???hedo, lewis and d12 seem to be one the league's elite trios, and let's face the truth, these guys are getting things working without the help of a POINT GUARD!!!

just imagine how would magic do with a competant player at No1? just imagine d - will instead of nelson??? or any other true point guard???

if nelson is at the helm of this team, it wouldnt make a difference if you trade hedo with lebron or amare...

It's not about how good Hedo is. It's about the fact that this organization has a really bad habit of letting it's good players walk away and getting absolutely nothing in return.

Let's look at your point about needing a higher quality PG. Just how do you propose we do that? The only player that is logically tradeable on this roster that can garner another high quality player is Hedo.

So your argument that it doesn't matter who else is on this team if Jameer is the point guard actually supports trading Hedo to get another PG. Otherwise, what would be the point of keeping Hedo if we can't win because of our PG situation anyway?

If trading him is the only reasonable end to the means of getting a PG that gives the team a chance to win, why should the team not consider doing so?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

If trading him is the only reasonable end to the means of getting a PG that gives the team a chance to win, why should the team not consider doing so?

Man, remember when I made the exact same argument 10 months ago and it fell on deaf ears? Those were good times.