Sign in to follow this  
ClaytonMagic

Game Thread: Magic Vs. Wizards 11/8

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Uhhhh....we win. I hope Dwight bounces back and thrashes Brenda Haywood.

Haywood is out for the season.

We would be the one to give Washington their first W. Cuz that's just how we do. It's the curse of Orlando.

So I gotsa really bad feeling about this. I predicted a loss here in my preseason game-by-game predictions, but even now with the Wizards winless (including a loss to NYK tonight), I just think it's a trap game, especially coming off a nice win on Thursday.

But let's hope I'm wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

We would be the one to give Washington their first W. Cuz that's just how we do. It's the curse of Orlando.

So I gotsa really bad feeling about this. I predicted a loss here in my preseason game-by-game predictions, but even now with the Wizards winless (including a loss to NYK tonight), I just think it's a trap game, especially coming off a nice win on Thursday.

But let's hope I'm wrong.

Dwight has more of a chance of shooting 80% from the line than the Wizards have of winning this game.

my prediction:

jamison goes off for 30 on us

their pg has a big game

we will have a lead of 15+ at one point and will give most of it up. Ok, that's not really going out on a limb. Stevie Wonder can see that coming.

the deciding factor in this game will be butler. If he has a good game, we'll lose, if not, we win.

This is the 2nd game of a back to back for the wiz, hopefully they will fade as the game goes on.

Score:

Orl-109

Wash-101

why cant anyone get a pic of MP in a magic uniform? come on dont be sooooo lazy game thread makers....

heres some pics i found in like 3 seconds!

mp.jpg

mp3.jpg

mp2.jpg

Your welcome!

prediction

Magic 98

Wz 90

D12 - 25 p 12 rb 3 blk

Hedo - 17 p 6 rb 4 as

Shard - 21 p 5rb 2 as

Jameer - 10 p 6 as

Piet - 10 p 3 st

Go MAGIC!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

why cant anyone get a pic of MP in a magic uniform? come on dont be sooooo lazy game thread makers....

heres some pics i found in like 3 seconds!

mp.jpg

mp3.jpg

mp2.jpg

Your welcome!

That third one's a goodie, TNT used Pietrus doing that over and over again in real time, obviously.

I'll be pist if we don't win this game, Magic are looking really good in the last 4 games. About Pietrus, I was kind of upset that NBA.com gave dunk of the night to Iguodala for the slam he had in the first half, didn't they see that sick alley-oop to Pietrus on the baseline and even better was that amazing assist from Dwight where Peaches just raised up and threw it down. It sucks that we're giving up leads, but our offense has looked a lot better, and Pietrus is doing well.