Uh-Oh, we have a whiner...

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by magic berto:

quote:
Both are considered the Magic's top trade candidates, although neither appears to have much trade value.

Ouch lol.

Considering the source for this quote I can consider that rather worthless. HoopsWorld hasn't gotten anything right for a while and I don't see them getting anything right in the future just Steve Kyler and pals spreading rumors for the fun of it.

Though I share your sentiments about HoopsWorld I would have to think that he is right here. In Cook now and JJ last year you have 2 guys riding the bench who pop off at the mouth about doing so. Cook has a player option for next year and there is no way he is turning it down. The Magic have already picked up JJs. So now a team would have to trade for both of them without their contracts expiring and assuming neither is going to start or get big minutes anywhere else teams to do not want to hear the same displeasures from them on their own team.

Redick hasn't mouthed off in a long time. Brian Schmitz admitted that Redick didn't mouth off to him he just wrote that he did.

Redick is doing everything that has been asked of him and has supported his teammates. So Cook can keep the whining label to himself.

Cook is a waste of a roster spot. If he wants to start making statements about no excuses he should look in the mirror first. Showing up in shape is a great step in the right direction.

If cook was more of a team player i think he would play alot more.

Its frustrating for me to watch a guy shoot the ball every single time he touches it. Seriously its everytime.

People in the organization must be frustrated about that as well.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

Redick hasn't mouthed off in a long time. Brian Schmitz admitted that Redick didn't mouth off to him he just wrote that he did.

Redick is doing everything that has been asked of him and has supported his teammates. So Cook can keep the whining label to himself.

Except play well.