Sign in to follow this  
fishybashi

Why the 0-2 start?

The loss of Dooling is felt mightily. Jameer is clearly not the floor general this team needs to go to the next level. (Not yet if these 2 games are an indication...)

I was hoping Redick would break out this year, but he is clearly a liability on defense.

The return of Battie only stifles our offense, and he is no factor defensively.

...hope these kinks are fixed early in the season, or we are in for a long season.

The loss of Dooling is felt mightily. Jameer is clearly not the floor general this team needs to go to the next level. (Not yet if these 2 games are an indication...)

I was hoping Redick would break out this year, but he is clearly a liability on defense.

The return of Battie only stifles our offense, and he is no factor defensively.

...hope these kinks are fixed early in the season, or we are in for a long season.

I agree. We made some dumb moves in the offseason, and we are paying for it. The chemistry and team play we had last year are missing. We miss Dooling as a spark. Pietris is no better than Mo Evans, and maybe not as good, at least so far. Having Battie in there doesn't seem to work. We would be better off if Otis had done what many of us wanted - kept Dooling and Evans, traded Bogins or Redick, gotten a power forward in the draft or free agency. I only hope the Magic improve with more time playing together with all the new players.

people will not like what i am about to say but i truly believe that this team is not as good as last year. I think we are fragile on the pg position and we do not have anyone that can come out the bench and contribute right away. Also if you thing that Johnson is a better backup than LOS or Dooling you are crazy!