Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Game Thread: Magic @ Grizzlies 10/31

Look, we played an awful 2nd half and a mediocre 1st half in which we barely got by until a couple minutes towards the end of the half.

The way I see it, we need to have a rude awakening like this. Maybe we were too ****y and confident entering this season, thinking this team is capable of being a championship team.

I think if anything this will make us better and give the team something to work for instead of just thinking they could coast by.

If I'm wrong, God help us, because we are not going to do jack this season if we play like we did tonight and against Atlanta.

NEWSFLASH:

Over the next 2 weeks, we play the likes of Chicago, Washington, Philadelphia, Portland and Dallas.

We better get the boat straightened out. For real.

I have a theory as to why C-Lee hasn't touched the Hardwood. I think SVG doesn't wanna make JJ feel cheated by actually playing Lee in his Rookie season. SVG probably thinks "it took JJ 3 seasons to actually get playing time...I don't wanna play favorites, so I'm gonna make it the same for C-Lee"

See you in 2010, Courtney! At least you'll get to play in the new arena!

JJ sucks.

quote:
Originally posted by ClaytonMagic:

quote:
I never loved Otis. His decision making is awful....he gave a 118 million dollar contract to a three point shooter, traded our best bench player for a PF who has yet to see action for us and a SG who is playing for a division rival now. We shouldn't even bother bringing up his horrible drafting skills....

Yea I wish we didnt have Rashard right now, so we could have a logical reason why we lost these two games

Yeah we'll all love Rashard when this team is going nowhere and there's nothing we can do to fix it since he's making so much.

Going 0 for the first two games of the season is the equivalent of losing two straight games during the season at any time. It's not that big of a deal. Plus, I'm glad we are getting to experience the adversity now, rather than later.

The issue is this is a big deal, we just lost two games to two below par teams.

And the sad thing is, I saw they were an athletic team, and I said before the game started we would struggle.

Stan is really, I dont know where his head is right now, when we need energy he keeps the lethargic lineup of Battie,Bogans,and Anthony Johnson, why not give Lee some minutes, who gives a rats *** if he is a rookie my god.

And again Otis, why draft a guy who again is not playing.

I have been saying since before the season, that we need to bring Turkey off the bench, our bench is week, no one can create, our starting needs beef, and battie gives us that.

Turk really needs to volunteer this.

And pietrus, we bring him in to play defense, but we have bogans playing on the final play, my god, who cares if he asked to guard him, the goal is to win not sequester to our players demands.

And once again a season in which we have high hopes is in danger.

Bring any memories of 5 years ago???

Hopefully this game grounds these guys because it sure as hell has grounded me. I have lost all expectations right now. Just as every other magic season has begun, no hope.

Aw, man: I was hoping that, since my NFL team sucked, I could at least look forward to the NBA season starting. Especially after their preseason.

Oops.