Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

Game Thread: SEASON OPENER - Hawks at Magic

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

The screaming girl is either still there, or her shreak is stuck in my head for the rest of my life.

it's stuck in there.....forever.....shriek.....shriek.....

holy crap, if i didnt look at the box score i would say that every single player sucked except pietrus. i would never have guessed that dwight had as good a game as he did. watching the game, he didnt seem focused. redick sucked, shard sucked, turk sucked, jameer sucked, gortat sucked, battie sucked, AJ sucked too-not as bad as jameer though.

51 personal fouls called in this game...crazy.

One thing that I can already state (even though it's the first game), what we already know. Rashard is not a freakin' 4, Battie was pretty decent..........90 years ago, Gortat is not our big defensive saviour, Pietrus looks to be pretty solid, Dwight will only improve, Foyle is getting free money and Jameer, well.........

Did anyone watch the game properly with the league pass?It lagged all the times and I had to give up at the half time,yet I think I didn't miss much when I look at the score..

quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

One thing that I can already state (even though it's the first game), what we already know. Rashard is not a freakin' 4, Battie was pretty decent..........90 years ago, Gortat is not our big defensive saviour, Pietrus looks to be pretty solid, Dwight will only improve, Foyle is getting free money and Jameer, well.........

Oh yeah! Keith Bogans is not Bruce Bowen.

quote:
Originally posted by the_rocket:

Did anyone watch the game properly with the league pass?It lagged all the times and I had to give up at the half time,yet I think I didn't miss much when I look at the score..

It lagged constantly on Sun Sports as well.

I loved Pietrus tonight. I was hoping for a clean disciplined game from him and he delivered. Howard was great except for those pesky ft's and to's but I think you just have to accept that with him.

We lost only because we couldn't get anything to fall. Simple. I am almost certain we will not have a handful of games where we shoot so poorly throughout the season.