Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Wolves waive Chris Richard. Maybe Otis still wants him?

I remember Otis was high on Richard in the 2007 draft and wanted to draft him. With him now being waived, anyone think Otis will go after him once he clears waivers?

We'll find out come Monday.

quote:
The Wolves today waived David Harrison, Blake Ahearn and Chris Richard, releasing three players who have non-guaranteed contracts to reduce their roster to the 15-player regular season limit. The moves were the most cost-effective ones the team could make. There

I remember Otis was high on Richard in the 2007 draft and wanted to draft him. With him now being waived, anyone think Otis will go after him once he clears waivers?

quote:
The Wolves today waived David Harrison, Blake Ahearn and Chris Richard, releasing three players who have non-guaranteed contracts to reduce their roster to the 15-player regular season limit. The moves were the most cost-effective ones the team could make. There

would love to have Richards bought in here on a 10 day contract for a look see. Hey he's a collegiate champion, and was tasked at UF to do all the dirty work with no glory. Perfect fit if he still has the same work ethic and tools. Otis?

Unless we trade Cook, I don't see us bringing in another pf.

Battie isn't the best player in the world, but he's a servicable big man off the bench. I also think Gortat could play some four as well. We can't trade Cook by himself, he'd have to be packaged with someone like Bogans, but i'm not convinced Keith is being shipped out.

I still think Bogans is the safety net if Pietrus happened to get injured.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote: