Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

Bogans vs. Redick, part I

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

for my money Bogans is the guy for this club. He does what is asked of him and he does not complain. He's been moved around in the rotation a lot of the last 2+ seasons and he hasnt once been vocal about his discontent.

I'm not attempting to paint Bogans as a malcontent, but people have selective memories as well. Bouncing around the league has a way of serving as an attitude adjustment.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

for my money Bogans is the guy for this club. He does what is asked of him and he does not complain. He's been moved around in the rotation a lot of the last 2+ seasons and he hasnt once been vocal about his discontent.

I'm not attempting to paint Bogans as a malcontent, but people have selective memories as well. Bouncing around the league has a way of serving as an attitude adjustment.

well I definitely dont have a selective memory...I dont think that him moving between these teams was an attitude adjustment of any kind...I dont remember ever seeing anything about KB that was negative...

personally, I really wish that JJ would work out for this club, he's got a huge name, he has immense swagger, people both love him and love to hate him, he's a dangerous shooter, but on the flip side, if we have to make a choice now, who is going to fill the role player slot for Orlando? Can JJ be a consistent bench presence for us? We know what Bogans can do, sure he goes cold just as much as he goes hot, but we still know his game and SVG likes him a lot...

I wonder what he means by "defensive principles"?

Is he talking about forcing a guy baseline or going under the screen on a pick or something?

In any event I'm not trying to get emotionally involved in this competition for backup shooting guard minutes. It's only a handful of people who are rooting against Bogans or against Redick most people just want the best man to win and that is decided by coach Van Gundy. True fans should root for whoever he decides.

quote:

quote:

quote:

well I definitely dont have a selective memory...I dont think that him moving between these teams was an attitude adjustment of any kind...I dont remember ever seeing anything about KB that was negative...

Why was Bogans traded from Orlando during his first tour?

Getting mad in the internet is the same thing as falling in love with some female writing. In this forum as soon as you disagree with somebody, specialy if you disagree with one of the gods, i mean instigators, i mean, moderators, you are label. Who cares? This is just entertainment, it's not our life. We have a lot of more important things to worry about than a Magic Forum...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Why was Bogans traded from Orlando during his first tour?

to fill a need at PF by bringing in Brandon Hunter...We had a glut at the SG slot at that time...

Well Said Jareth. We need the old Junkie back instead of all the negative stuff he says and others say. We want the old junkie. Listen we all think we are GMs here but this is real life and not nba2k9. If anyone gets traded it was to be whats best for the team. So let it go and root for the Magic, **** where is JD when you need him to smooth things out...

A very reliable source (the daugther of the aunt of the sister of the grandfather of the owner of one of the dogs that was the one that bited one of the magic dancers that used to go out with one player)told me that the MAGIC are going to get rid of both JJ and Bogans.My inside source(my guts) confirmed it.