Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

Bogans vs. Redick, part I

brian schmitz has some interesting quotes from SVG today...surprised no one has posted it yet:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2008/10/coach-jj-redick.html

biggest preseason magic story coming to a head right before the season starts. hopefully this is a friendly battle. although, the loser likely gets shipped out...

brian schmitz has some interesting quotes from SVG today...surprised no one has posted it yet:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2008/10/coach-jj-redick.html

biggest preseason magic story coming to a head right before the season starts. hopefully this is a friendly battle. although, the loser likely gets shipped out...

Make it Survivor style complete with an immunity idol. It is interesting, I wonder how much of this is done with pumping up value in mind.

I do agree though JJ's D is better than years past, good for him improving his game.

if anything those comments seem like a slap in the face to bogans. if D is supposed to be one of his strengths, then you certainly arent pumping up his value by saying redick is making fewer mistakes, and has taken his spot in the roster due to defense...

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Where's CLee?

being a rook under a coach that doesnt usually play rooks. i know you dont believe that because you got on me all summer about it, but its true.

I'll wait for the sequal.

I can assume it will be titled

Bogans vs. Redick, Part II: Electric Booglaoo

Plot: A developer tries to bulldoze a community recreation center. Local SG's try to stop it.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

I'll wait for the sequal.

I can assume it will be titled

Bogans vs. Redick, Part II: Electric Booglaoo

Plot: A developer tries to bulldoze a community recreation center. Local BREAKDANCING SG's try to stop it.

Fixed.

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

if anything those comments seem like a slap in the face to bogans. if D is supposed to be one of his strengths, then you certainly arent pumping up his value by saying redick is making fewer mistakes, and has taken his spot in the roster due to defense...

Because he's not trying to pump up Keith Bogans value...the league already knows what he can do

If it was any clearer it would slap you in the face...WE NEED TO PUMP UP J.J.'S VALUE!!!

Sincerely,

Otis Smith

Stan Van Gundy

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

Because he's not trying to pump up Keith Bogans value...the league already knows what he can do

If it was any clearer it would slap you in the face...WE NEED TO PUMP UP J.J.'S VALUE!!!

Sincerely,

Otis Smith

Stan Van Gundy

what i was getting at is that it wouldnt seem prudent to pump up the value of one player by degrading the value of the other player...especially since that other player is more movable. SLAP!

Ball Junkie you must be more popular then Obama. You have "Close" friends everywhere in basketball, and CIA amd FBI it appears. Now you are even quoting SVG and Otis, with their permisson I presume. But this is what you should know. When bogans goes away, and this should be soon, who will remember him? Just once, and I mean just once, I would like to see something you say be true and mean something.

Lets leave out the personal attacks please.