Sign in to follow this  
~O~

I'm Counting On Whoever Goes To The Games

....to be the most obnoxious, pompous, brazen, hateful, barbaric, brutal, crude, coarse, discourteous, flippant, gruff, impertinent, insufferable, unbearable, unmannerly, unpleasant, robust, and crass fans ever at the rest of the games and for the playoffs and I'm not talking about Brian Hill.

The crowd booed so hard, they got the leagues 2 time MVP, Steve Nash, to turn it over twice.

....to be the most obnoxious, pompous, brazen, hateful, barbaric, brutal, crude, coarse, discourteous, flippant, gruff, impertinent, insufferable, unbearable, unmannerly, unpleasant, robust, and crass fans ever at the rest of the games and for the playoffs and I'm not talking about Brian Hill.

The crowd booed so hard, they got the leagues 2 time MVP, Steve Nash, to turn it over twice.

Im not sure why you want the fans to be idiots out there. As long as they are very loud and cheer for the team thats all that matters.

Im not sure if you've ever been to a playoff game but if you have you know that the fans area ALWAYS pumped and it gets really loud. It's pretty impressive.

oh by the way Steve Nash averages 4 TO's a game...

LetGoMagic, he meant as in booing the other team and complaining about any call even though its right. I guess you aren't that inpirational of a person. Live it up. Isn't your name Lets Go Magic....wheres the Lets Go Magic in you?

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

Im not sure why you want the fans to be idiots out there. As long as they are very loud and cheer for the team thats all that matters.

Im not sure if you've ever been to a playoff game but if you have you know that the fans area ALWAYS pumped and it gets really loud. It's pretty impressive.

oh by the way Steve Nash averages 4 TO's a game...

I've seen many uninterested fans that come to the game and really don't even pay attention but there are always going to be fans that pose such as.....but the most game in which the crown was most interested was the 4th quarter in the Phoenix game which we were bullsh**ed out of. The crowd was so boisterous, the Suns couldn't concentrate.......it would work wayyyyyyyyy better on pedestrian and hobo teams.

Just tell me that if you attend the playoff games, you will give your all.

Go Magic.

Dub, the Suns game was great! I always bring that much intensity so I hope now that we are in the playoffs more people will do the same. Keep the chat running O-Dub.