Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Free tickets for tonight's game - very close to the Magic bench

They are very close to the Magic bench. A co-worker at my jobsite was gonna use them but his transmission tore up this afternoon.

First come first serve.

I only have one request...whoever uses them has to make a big write-up on the boards tommorrow describing how the team and players looked since the game is not on TV. Just give a basic summary of who was impressive and who wasn't.

They are very close to the Magic bench. A co-worker at my jobsite was gonna use them but his transmission tore up this afternoon.

First come first serve.

I only have one request...whoever uses them has to make a big write-up on the boards tommorrow describing how the team and players looked since the game is not on TV. Just give a basic summary of who was impressive and who wasn't.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I want them so I can get them, spit on them, and flash my breasts and soil your good name.

Serious? You can get them if you want them.

Whoever PM's me first with their real name as printed on a drivers liscense I will call my ticket rep and he will print the tickets out at will call under the name that is PM'd to me first.

Make sure the name you give matches whatever ID you are going to use at the game.