Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Burgundy

Livingston

Shawn Livingston signed with miami Heat today.. i really wish we would of signed this kid, hes young, has a big upside still and is a huge point guard, that would end the pg defensive struggles. There is no risk in signing him to a one year deal, i dont know why we didnt even take a look at him. i have a feeling hes going to be a good player with the heat

Shawn Livingston signed with miami Heat today.. i really wish we would of signed this kid, hes young, has a big upside still and is a huge point guard, that would end the pg defensive struggles. There is no risk in signing him to a one year deal, i dont know why we didnt even take a look at him. i have a feeling hes going to be a good player with the heat

quote:
He's too weak physically. It could turn into Grant Hill, Version 2.0.

That's a worst-case scenario

He could also be the PG the Magic need in dumby's size-challenged lineup of Lewis at the 4.

quote:
Originally posted by JSicamore:

quote:

That's a worst-case scenario

He could also be the PG the Magic need in dumby's size-challenged lineup of Lewis at the 4.

You really gotta get out of your glass half empty attitude. People must love you for your positive attitude.

quote:
Originally posted by Versubio:

Not likely. He was probably offered a minimum contract for two years at the most.

Guys, there is a reason that the Clippers let a 6'5 point guard that they were very high on go. He is done. I doubt he has any explosiveness left in that knee.

He still might give us problems just cause of his height. Nelson might struggle defending him but Livingston also has to defend Nelson so it works out both ways. But he might be finished. The Heat have about 4-5 pgs so they really dont know who will be their starting pg yet.