Sign in to follow this  
PR

Puerto Rico with MAGIC

I Dont care about the issue with the PG we need to keep together we have a good tean young we are in the playoff come guy lets be positive to our guys I am with Carlos but we need all player in the game. I want to know what do you think or what rotation that we need to keep winnig come on guys Help me with this

I Dont care about the issue with the PG we need to keep together we have a good tean young we are in the playoff come guy lets be positive to our guys I am with Carlos but we need all player in the game. I want to know what do you think or what rotation that we need to keep winnig come on guys Help me with this

I do think we have to play both Carlos and Darko better. Use them better. Even more if we end up playing Detroit in the first round. I think it would be great. Problem is I doubt the coach will change much, and only play them if there are injuries. This is sad....

I say we need to keep the guys moving, change the rotations along the game, adjust to what is working that day, not a set schedule.

There is another thread about this somewhere, so it might get locked.

My problem is not with the big guys. We only have 3 real bigs and they all play decent to good ball. At least most of the time. I mean good enough or consistent enough to know what to expect from them.

The problem is with everyone else and consistency. We need serious ball control. You simply cannot win averaging 25 TO's a game.

Is true but if you have a JJ Carlos Dooling Nelson with a good rotation and making good points like you said with control the production in our big guys at the end I think is could be strong. Idont said the problem is our big guys I am with you if we get the control of the game we our PG is going to be better for our big guys game.

Iknow that we can have a good rotation and play good I hope that BH can take the challenge and open his eyes

I am afraid BHill won't play arroyo at all, maybe until the final games to hope for a miracle. He will do his normal crappy rotations.

Play the starters the whole 1st quarter, unless they get in foul trouble. Then let the bench play the 2nd, with Dwight in the lineup for about 6 or 7 minutes. Then put Battie in for Dwight. Then when there is 1 or 2 min left, bring in the starters hoping for a little run.

Then pretty much repeat the same Bullcrap in the second Half. This time inserting the players that are actually producing in the game, when it is too late to do anything. Also you cannot forget that he will pull out of the game Darko and JJ after they score at least 5 pts, because he cannot allow them to play good, that would make him look like a jacka$$.

Then we will lose again and again, until we go home early for some fishing....

if BH stay in orlando is more better for Carlos and othe player to go to another tean that can have a good coach with a good game

Yeah, but it is not Carlos' decision...The team makes the decision. He can help the team decide by playing bad or requesting a trade, but that doesn't look good for his career. Same thing with all the other players. Except for the Free Agents, like Diener, or the ones that can opt out of their contracts, like Dooling.

I just hope we do not get rid of too many people this offseason. So that when we come back next year and lose again, they can get rid of the coach.

Tryin to play bad noooooooooooo he have to keep playin good like always I want him to stay in orlando but bad luck for him

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

I am afraid BHill won't play arroyo at all, maybe until the final games to hope for a miracle. He will do his normal crappy rotations.

Play the starters the whole 1st quarter, unless they get in foul trouble. Then let the bench play the 2nd, with Dwight in the lineup for about 6 or 7 minutes. Then put Battie in for Dwight. Then when there is 1 or 2 min left, bring in the starters hoping for a little run.

Then pretty much repeat the same Bullcrap in the second Half. This time inserting the players that are actually producing in the game, when it is too late to do anything. Also you cannot forget that he will pull out of the game Darko and JJ after they score at least 5 pts, because he cannot allow them to play good, that would make him look like a jacka$$.

Then we will lose again and again, until we go home early for some fishing....

I read it somewhere around here today that maybe Jameer has lost his goto late guy form, and that Carlos or Dooling would likely see some of that time that normally would go Jameers way.

So maybe he will play some, I dont know though after watching him dribbling out the clock, going erratic and flailing around with 40 seconds left, finding no-one, setting up no-one, calling off a screen with 10 seconds to shoot on a must score for the Magic, that didnt seem to gain any points with Bhill or others out there.