Sign in to follow this  
Luke_FfS

ESPN summer Prediction (Eastern Conf.)

Uhm wow? The writer is using a 5 game stretch to come to the conclusion that Dwight is taking steps backwards in development. That discredits this article altogether. To dismiss the both painfully obvious and consistent statistical growth throughout Dwight's career is just plain ignorant. Also, Mickeal Pietrus doesn't solve our shooting guard problem? As far as I know we needed an athletic, lock-down defender who can shoot the outside shot but doesn't really need to be involved offensively. I'd go as far to say that Mickeal Pietrus is a better pick-up than Mo Willams

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Imbeciles!!! LOL

Have they forgotten our record from last year compared to Cleveland's? Sigh. Survival of the fittest? Don't you mean survival of the dumbest?

seriously, if I was just reading his paragraph and didn't see our #4 ranking, I would have assumed we were lottery bound.

talk about a doom and gloom post for a 52-win team who will finish in the top 4, even according to these geniuses.

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

When a PREDICTION has you within one game of the second seed, you're not under the radar.

wow, you're right. I didn't even notice that.

My stance has been softened...but that still means there are some haters at ESPN...ahem...Stein.