Sign in to follow this  
Rodriguez

Why Pat Garrity and the prodigal Son CA still in the Magic roster?

I was looking and the Magic roster for the next season and I found that Pat Garrity and Arroyo are in the roster, but Dooling and Mo Evans don't. May be this only mean that the magic still have their rights. Can some one enlight me?

I was looking and the Magic roster for the next season and I found that Pat Garrity and Arroyo are in the roster, but Dooling and Mo Evans don't. May be this only mean that the magic still have their rights. Can some one enlight me?

They probably haven't updated the site. CA was a FA so the Magic don't have his rights.

probably because CA and Fatty Patty will be in a Magic uniform next year...sitting on the couch, eating oatmeal creme pies and wishing they were still with our squad as we parade through the NBA.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

probably because we miss the Carlos vs. Jameer era

Rodriguez you are just dreaming to see them lol!

Don't worry you will be able to see Carlos play at the centrobasket three days from now.

quote:
RDZ:

Maybe the Magic team don't want the puertoricans from Orlando to find out yet he (Arroyo) is no longer with the team!

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:
RDZ:

Maybe the Magic team don't want the puertoricans from Orlando to find out yet he (Arroyo) is no longer with the team!

Oh, come on CD, this organization would never steep that low.LOL

Rodz, whatever the reason, you better not disappear on us this year. Your posts typically bring me a good laugh with their humor.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Rodz, whatever the reason, you better not disappear on us this year. Your posts typically bring me a good laugh with their humor.

Don't worry my friend, that nothing is going to keep me away from this board, no even Anthony "Zentricon" Johnson.