Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Going For Gold - Team USA vs Spain

quote:
rudy had a good game. I haven't watched him play much before but he will be a nice addition to the blazers. his dunk wasn't a poster dunk

If that was not a poster dunk, I wonder what is a poster dunk?

quote:
Originally posted by magic01:

bosh was getting pushed around on the defensive end a lot today. his ft shooting and play on the offensive end has kept him in the game. otherwise, his defense wasn't looking that great and he needed a lot of help defense. rudy had a good game. I haven't watched him play much before but he will be a nice addition to the blazers. his dunk wasn't a poster dunk. dwight wasn't underneath him at all but next to him..as rudy was very quick.

Is not "technically" a poster, but c'mon he dunk that ball with Howard's arm wrap around him. Recognize it was a brutal dunk-play. As is Amare almost falling to the ground due to a sick ballfake in Athens 2004...aaaaaa good memories.

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

Wow, The team that has Rudy (I think the Blazers) are instantaneous contender for next season. This kid is the next diamond.

And Wade...what else cam I say? He won the gold for USA. And someone said he is overrated.

Ricky Rubio, Navarro and Gasol put on a show. Kobe and LeBron helped, and Coach K sucks, I cannot believe how he sucks Kobe

Coach K did a great job as a motivator and leader, but his rotations were almost nonsensical at times, and I definitely thought he should've gone big in the second half today when the Gasol bros. were pushing Bosh around.

Agreed.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:
Coach K did a great job as a motivator and leader, but his rotations were almost nonsensical at times, and I definitely thought he should've gone big in the second half today when the Gasol bros. were pushing Bosh around.

Agreed.

I also agree. But K has to make happy all the stars of the USA team. Jason kidd was tourched by Ricky Rubio (this kid has a unlimited potential) also Kobe plays lazy in the first half. When K put Paul And D-Wade on the floor, Usa team seems unstopable.

Also guess that was so individual game tactic. One player get the ball and then that player get into the hole. They should give more the ball to D Howard. he only get shots when he get an offensive rebound.

Anyway the Usa team was great in what they did and they win the Gold and the divserve it. Congratilations.