Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

08 Yahoo Fantasy Football

quote:
lol, the poster who whined about moving the draft from tonight is ok for tonight!

Whenever.

I think you are confused. I never said anything about moving the draft. I wanted it to be for tonight. Double Check my statements, please

Well until everyone responds to the PM we cannot do the draft as we will not have sorted the order!

If everyone is happy for tonight yahoo can randomise the draft order for 30mins before. I am reluctant to confirm tonight though seen as we only have a few confirmed.....

Correct but so far I only have a few responses so not convinced it will go throught tonight.

COULD EVERYONE PLEASE RESPOND TO THE PM AS TO WHETHER TONIGHT IS OK?

Adam I do not know why you changed it? It is OBVIOUS that you wont be able to gather 12 persons for the online draft.

I wont be able to make it for the next week, tonight was my only chance. My picks will be automatic.

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

Adam I do not know why you changed it? It is OBVIOUS that you wont be able to gather 12 persons for the online draft.

I wont be able to make it for the next week, tonight was my only chance. My picks will be automatic.

Nobody was responding to the PMs so it had to be changed, it is now tonight at 7pm.

Yes it is OBVIOUS that we wont get 12 but as of last night only 6 had responded when i asked for people to so if you re-read the PM you will see this.

quote:
Nobody was responding to the PMs so it had to be changed, it is now tonight at 7pm.

Yes it is OBVIOUS that we wont get 12 but as of last night only 6 had responded when i asked for people to so if you re-read the PM you will see this.

I dont think 6 is a bad number...anyway, I dont think I will be able to make it for tonight.