Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

08 Yahoo Fantasy Football

Ok here is the list on Yahoo so far! Can members please let me know who is who out of this - I can guess Rich, Manu and Barnett!!

Orlando Pedobears

angrygumballs

The Lost Boys

Manu

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

I will play, IF...

A) You want me 2

B) Everybody is competitive, meaning, all owners draft live, there aren't 3 abandoned teams halfway through.

It has been very competitive over the last 2 years so I see no reason why it wont. Believe me I am in it to win it so 100% dedication all the way! I can only hope the same from everybody else, and yes Killing it will be good to have someone who is also competitive, makes it all the more rewarding when I win ;-)

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

I will play, IF...

A) You want me 2

B) Everybody is competitive, meaning, all owners draft live, there aren't 3 abandoned teams halfway through.

I cannot promise i wont work the night of the live draft. If i cannot be here, Ill do a non default pre draft list.

Guys, forgot to mention this, but regarding the draft, the time and date are very flexible. I only put that in because you needed to insert a date upon registration! If there is a more suitable time for everyone then please let me know!

I'm pretty flexible w/draft time, so whatever.

One suggestion, I find if you pre-set the draft order, things tend to move a bit more quickly in the early rounds. Below is a link to a site that will allow you to accomplish that without drawing integrity questions if you're interested.

http://www.fftoolbox.com/draft_order_generator.cfm

Btw, interesting format.