Sign in to follow this  
Stan Van Gundy's Suit

Unemployed

There's always Target. I've heard a large part of the extended family is over there.

I've hung out with them once or twice and they're not too bad: they get a little pretentious at times, though, calling themselves "tar-JAY," like they're French silk or something.

If not there, hey: you'd fit right in at Value Village!

quote:
Originally posted by Stan Van Gundy's Turtle Neck Shirt:

So you are whining again about how you get no run. Look man, give it up, I'm in now. It's over, you are just making yourself look bad.

Oh sweet Nikki Cox....

quote:

So you are whining again about how you get no run. Look man, give it up, I'm in now. It's over, you are just making yourself look bad.

You'll burn turtle neck. YOU WILL BURN. You'll never work in this town again. I have connections. When i'm done with you you'll be a model suit for a manequin at Sears.

quote:
Originally posted by Stan Van Gundy's Suit:

quote:

You'll burn turtle neck. YOU WILL BURN. You'll never work in this town again. I have connections. When i'm done with you you'll be a model suit for a manequin at Sears.

MORTEL KOMBAT!!

quote:

quote:

That's fine, you talk a good game but I think we all know you are nothing more than Riley's do boy. You keep trying to follow down that slick line, pardon me if Stan and I are too busy WINNING.

quote:

quote:

quote:

That's fine, you talk a good game but I think we all know you are nothing more than Riley's do boy. You keep trying to follow down that slick line, pardon me if Stan and I are too busy WINNING.

I WIN to. You know I was Bill Clinton's suit. We won two presidential elections together before he had the nerve to fire me after the Monica Lewinski scandel.

I went through the pain and nausia of sitting through that relationaship. Do you think that's easy on a suit? No suit wants Monica Lewinksis's mouth any where near it.

I go through that and he fires me? Screw him.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Stan Van Gundy's Boxer Briefs:

Ladies, relax.

Stay out of this boxer briefs. This is between me and the turtle neck. We all know boxer briefs are second class anyway...

Yeah, you've been getting a little too mouthy lately. I'm going to advise Stan to start going commando.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Stan Van Gundy's Boxer Briefs:

Ladies, relax.

Stay out of this boxer briefs. This is between me and the turtle neck. We all know boxer briefs are second class anyway...

You think you so big and bad since you don't go in the spin cycle like the rest of us. You got some nerve talking to me like that.