Sign in to follow this  
matthi3205

JJ works out at the K Center

quote:
Originally posted by ST since 90:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I love it when people make radical assumptions about other posters like this. It's pretty hilarious. But I should warn the people who do this:

Marc Acres 3:16 isn't the ACTUAL Marc Acres. He's just trying to trick you into thinking he's a big white stiff former NBA player, when he is in fact just a big white stiff.

Marc Acres 3:16 is not big.

I was giving him big man credit because he moves with all the grace of a walrus being thrown down a flight of stairs.

I've also never actually seen him in person, so I was just guessing on the big thing.

I was just wondering while watching this JJ vid - especially about the bush ander his arm.

is it still considered gay shaving your armpits in America? Because here in Europe, especially people going to the gym almost all shave or at least trim their bushes. If you don't wear a skirt (except you're a scot) nobody will consider you gay...

Or is JJ just too lazy to shave?

I really enjoy these talks of how JJ has nothing to his game except exceptional scoring ability.

I'm not a JJ lover or hater. I see him for what he is, and that's a great shooter. I love D12 as a player, but he's not perfect, or even remotely good 10 feet from the basket. And at the end of a close game, he's a liability at the free throw line.

Everyone says " he can't guard the Kobe's or Nash's of the league." Who the heck can?!?!? That's why they are MVP's for crying out loud!

Like someone in here said, if JJ can't guard someone, and they blow past him, what do they have to look forward too? A wall we call D12. Not real promising. It's a team, made up of 5 players. Not all are going to be All Stars, but we can use the players we have to the best of their abilities.

Personally, I think he will surprise people when he does get the chance.

I like how Jameer's defensive liabilities are a massive problem that needs to be fixed with a new PG, but JJ's even bigger defensive problems are no biggie because Dwight's back there.

quote:
Originally posted by Oliver:

I was just wondering while watching this JJ vid - especially about the bush ander his arm.

is it still considered gay shaving your armpits in America? Because here in Europe, especially people going to the gym almost all shave or at least trim their bushes. If you don't wear a skirt (except you're a scot) nobody will consider you gay...

Or is JJ just too lazy to shave?

Its funny that you say that, because in parts of Europe, its considered sexy for women not to shave their underarms or legs.

I spend 4 years in Germany and many of the women over there never shaved and I found it unattractive, but you say that we should shave more.

Have things radically changed all of a sudden??

quote:

quote:

quote:

I love it when people make radical assumptions about other posters like this. It's pretty hilarious. But I should warn the people who do this:

Marc Acres 3:16 isn't the ACTUAL Marc Acres. He's just trying to trick you into thinking he's a big white stiff former NBA player, when he is in fact just a big white stiff.

I was giving him big man credit because he moves with all the grace of a walrus being thrown down a flight of stairs.

I've also never actually seen him in person, so I was just guessing on the big thing.

ST, everytime you've seen me I've been standing on stairs lower than you, it's an optical illusion.

DOM, any fool can plainly see by looking at this board that I am a finely tuned atheletic machine. I work out at the D center (that's what I call my driveway) daily. Although there is no youtube video of this I can assure you that I have been working hard, in fact, I will be flying to Siberia over Christmas and chopping firewood, pulling a sled through snow, and out running KGB. That my friends, is how I roll, wicky wicky.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ST, everytime you've seen me I've been standing on stairs lower than you, it's an optical illusion.

DOM, any fool can plainly see by looking at this board that I am a finely tuned atheletic machine. I work out at the D center (that's what I call my driveway) daily. Although there is no youtube video of this I can assure you that I have been working hard, in fact, I will be flying to Siberia over Christmas and chopping firewood, pulling a sled through snow, and out running KGB. That my friends, is how I roll, wicky wicky.

LOL "gonna fly nowwwwwwww"

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh, Marc. Your heart's on fire.

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

I like how Jameer's defensive liabilities are a massive problem that needs to be fixed with a new PG, but JJ's even bigger defensive problems are no biggie because Dwight's back there.

Well to be fair, JJ would probably be handling backups. Jameer has to contend with starters.

I am happy with Jameer's progress though and I hope JJ gets his chance too.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

Its funny that you say that, because in parts of Europe, its considered sexy for women not to shave their underarms or legs.

I spend 4 years in Germany and many of the women over there never shaved and I found it unattractive, but you say that we should shave more.

Well I've never heard anybody at least here in Austria considering unshaved women to be sexy (except some fetishists). What kind of women did you meet in germany?? Tell me so I know which parts of Germany I don't need to see.

I only know of some feminists not shaving, but they're no beauties even if they would.

quote:
Originally posted by Oliver:

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

Well I've never heard anybody at least here in Austria considering unshaved women to be sexy (except some fetishists). What kind of women did you meet in germany?? Tell me so I know which parts of Germany I don't need to see.

I only know of some feminists not shaving, but they're no beauties even if they would.

I spent 4 years in Franfurt, Wurzburg, Stuttgart and Munchen and it was quite prevelant.

Im not trying to imply that European women arent sexy, because that would be simply wrong.

But there were a lot of women young and old that were not shaven and from what I was told by a lot of German friends, that was considered sexy and that shaving wasnt adhered to like the United States.