quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:

Ha! Bigpapa is in the house!

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/play.shtml?mea=2907

Call me Johnny come latley but, Soul Bro....what are you thinking man???????

Yeah, it's pretty bad but some of the best hyperbolic comedy out there.

I would go as far to say "Classic" but plenty of questions for the Soul Bro! I am just joking, nothing wrong with a good laugh!!!

I'll take it that all is quiet on the insider front??

Ha! Yeah, it is a good one. It is DEAD quiet right now. Nobody is saying a thing.

calm before the storm???? :]

Does that possibly mean something is going down? It seems a bit unusual that nothing has come out in the last couple of days... I guess it doesn't help that Otis is in Vegas.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ha! Bigpapa is in the house!

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/play.shtml?mea=2907

Call me Johnny come latley but, Soul Bro....what are you thinking man???????

Yeah, it's pretty bad but some of the best hyperbolic comedy out there.

I would go as far to say "Classic" but plenty of questions for the Soul Bro! I am just joking, nothing wrong with a good laugh!!!

I'll take it that all is quiet on the insider front??

Ha! Yeah, it is a good one. It is DEAD quiet right now. Nobody is saying a thing.

I can tell!!! When the major venue's start repeating/recycling last weeks news, it is baddddd, for us that is! To be honest about it, I think this falls into Otis's M.O.! It seems as if he is doing nothing, and then......MP2, AJ and the other possibilities start to surface. Well guy's I have to sign off, Soul Bro, I will look for you post in the morning!!!

En Fuego,

I was i_am_the_1_2006, IamOtisSmith lol that was my favorite. I actually had people asking me questions sending me PM's thinking I was him. That was pretty entertaining. I had a bunch of great discussions with Jack Daniels, Smack, D-Bo Fats, Ball Junkie, and Soul Bro all whom are my favorites. No disrespect to all the others been here along time. Share a lot of the same views as them. U can call me one of their CRONIES I guess. To me they're like these boards PIONEERS u have to respect them for their dedication they share with us. Fendi, Marc Acres and Live or Die Magic are awesome Mods too keeping our crazy ARSES in line lol. Jareth Cutestory is are favorite GOOFBALL too j/k Jareth...

We are still in play for Critt. Imagine if we land that guy, what a backcourt.

Also, Otis most likely has more things brewing that we don't even know about. I said that before and got flamed, but I am not trying to say no one has inside info...I am just saying that Otis can hide info pretty well now too.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Dave always trying ot put the insiders down. Thye work hard for their info. Dave and you should respect it or get out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not putting down anyone. I just have an opinion, just like you have yours. Its called freedom. I have never put down any insiders. What the heck, I don't think I have even posted on all of the latest "insider" threads. I read them and continue on.

I think of all the insiders as the great Magic Confidential. Good entertaining information, but I won't swear by it.

So far this offseason we've had our insiders say that we would definitely get Dooling back, J Williams signed, Duhon signed, trades to Memphis for Crit, Maggette signed, etc, etc. The only one that has happened is Pietrus, and when I read it it was already public news. My understanding it that Denton publishsed the info a few minutes later. So yeah, we got it first, but a few minutes before the rest of the world.

I'm not putting down anyone. I enjoy reading everything magi related. If you think I am, then that's your opinion. Thanks

LOL I was kidding my gosh, lol... I aint gots no issues with you Davey boy!!!! I got notten but love for you mano.