Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

We had the greatest hater thread, who is givin the most lovin and to whom awards?

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Soul Bro, I very occassionally read the Bucs forumn through NFL.com (is that the pewterreport?), and Griz boards. Don't post on either. Kinda odd because football is my first love. But, the only other forumns I'm an active poster on are Husker football & poker related & I very rarely post on the Husker site.

Pewter Report is the place to read up on the Bucs. I love that site and being a Pewter Report Insider is well worth the money. www.pewterreport.com. Marleymon is a member there, too. My love for football (Bucs and Noles) trumps my love for b-ball, like you. Forgive my ignorance, but who are the Huskers?

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:

I post on the Indy board.

B/c of Lucky Charm? If so, that is awesome!

Travis is the only thing I talk about over there, I am by no means a fan of the team. I cheer when he is in and that is all.

Does your hubbie mind that you love Lucky and Augie? I think it is great.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Travis is the only thing I talk about over there, I am by no means a fan of the team. I cheer when he is in and that is all.

not at all, i most likely have the biggest colection of rookie cards and others of either of them.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

not at all, i most likely have the biggest colection of rookie cards and others of either of them.

Who is else is your poison in this league? (And, no, Beckham is a soccer player).

quote:

quote:

Soul Bro, I very occassionally read the Bucs forumn through NFL.com (is that the pewterreport?), and Griz boards. Don't post on either. Kinda odd because football is my first love. But, the only other forumns I'm an active poster on are Husker football & poker related & I very rarely post on the Husker site.

Pewter Report is the place to read up on the Bucs. I love that site and being a Pewter Report Insider is well worth the money. www.pewterreport.com. Marleymon is a member there, too. My love for football (Bucs and Noles) trumps my love for b-ball, like you. Forgive my ignorance, but who are the Huskers?

I think he means the Cornhuskers, from Nebraska.

quote:

(And, no, Beckham is a soccer player).

I don't just pick out nice looking players, I'm really not that girly. Be glad I am not as sensitive as others, this was kind of mean, even though I know you didn't mean it that way.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

LOL. Do they still have a team?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

LOL. Do they still have a team?

I meant that I think he was referring to the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers.

quote:

quote:

I've read Marleymon on the NFL.com site, very knowledgable poster. I'll check out the site, I've been a Buc fan since forever. Even through double digit, double digit losing season, and creamsicle uni's. Nebraska Cornhuskers.

Okay, I'll confess an NBA love of mine ... not in the Hutch sense, in the skills sense ...

The Matrix

Obviously, he is not the best player in the league. Not a go-to guy on a team. Nor is he the needed big on a team. Instead he is the best and perfect third option for any team. The man is so versatile and just makes a team nasty. Put him on this team and we would be champs. And, no, I don't care that he's undersized to play PF. Next to D12, he would out last and out hustle the other teams' bigs w/ our Man in a full series.

And on our team, my love extends to none other than SVG. Forget the game, I could just watch that man's sideline antics for hours. He is just so dang entertaining ... his look, expressions, language, and so on.