quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

Ok, someone needs to ban this guys IP address immediately. That was WAY too much.

What was it? I completely missed it.

A woman naked in a tub covered in her own crap. Maybe the most disturbing thing I have ever seen on the internet.

The key words there are most disturbing thing YOU'VE ever seen. The internets are a terrible, terrible thing my friend.

That is true. I try to avoid the crap covered girl section as often as I can.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

yeah man, I made the sticker a little over 2 years ago. And LOD asked me for one. I get so many people asking me what it means, its funny.

Some people actually think is some type of God, like a new religion, and they want to know who this Otis is. Some people just know and give you the thumbs up.

Uh, I think Orl Native was referring to the Lake quote, not the Otis sign.

Hey Dave, I think Orl Native was referring to the lake quote...just in case you weren't sure.

Hey, I'm a master at stating the obvious. Don't cut into my territory.

LOL, but being a smart*** is my territory. We may have to settle this Smack/Catman style. Who is going to fly the other one out?

That would be perfect !!!

I'm looking for an excuse to retire on a medical disability (fake, not real; I don't wish that on me or anyone else).

Personally, I thought Killing's line about the raisins drying up in the Arizona desert was way too scary for me.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

yeah man, I made the sticker a little over 2 years ago. And LOD asked me for one. I get so many people asking me what it means, its funny.

Some people actually think is some type of God, like a new religion, and they want to know who this Otis is. Some people just know and give you the thumbs up.

Hey Dave, I think Orl Native was referring to the lake quote...just in case you weren't sure.

LOL, but being a smart*** is my territory. We may have to settle this Smack/Catman style. Who is going to fly the other one out?

I'm looking for an excuse to retire on a medical disability (fake, not real; I don't wish that on me or anyone else).

Personally, I thought Killing's line about the raisins drying up in the Arizona desert was way too scary for me.

I agree, we will keep our raisins out of this. We can agree to pick a body part that we can temporarily live without and then milk it way after it heals. I'm thinking the back is a good choice.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I agree, we will keep our raisins out of this. We can agree to pick a body part that we can temporarily live without and then milk it way after it heals. I'm thinking the back is a good choice.

Maybe if I could suffer from the same problem that the ED drug commercials warn of (you know, if after 4 hours you still....), maybe I could get a medical disability AND get maximum benefit from the raisins.

Talk about the best of both worlds....