Sign in to follow this  
BigBoy

Favorite Books/Series

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

Well it was a great hunch. Like I said, maybe we will meet again and have a proper introduction.

If you can arrange a meeting with Former Magic Dancer April, I'm sure LOD will be there with his dancing shoes on.

LOL ive read of his infatuation with this young lady. But with my lackluster skills (and the small problem of an angry wife) If I could arrange a meeting with her, Id dam.n sure not invite any competition LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

Well it was a great hunch. Like I said, maybe we will meet again and have a proper introduction.

If you can arrange a meeting with Former Magic Dancer April, I'm sure LOD will be there with his dancing shoes on.

Just when I think I've gotten over her....

Oh, and Natmayo...she may be young, but she's no lady.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

To BigBoy and LetsGoMagic, or anyone else that has read any of George R. R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" fantasy series:

Here is the latest on the books becoming an HBO series: http://grrm.livejournal.com/46002.html

LOD, Thanks for the update! I hadn't looked in quite a while.

I hope it comes to fruition. I think it would make a good series.

I just wish this guy would finish the next book. He has so many other projects going on no wonder it takes him so long to write a book. ha ha.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

To BigBoy and LetsGoMagic, or anyone else that has read any of George R. R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" fantasy series:

Here is the latest on the books becoming an HBO series: http://grrm.livejournal.com/46002.html

wow! awesome! Cant wait. If he does get his TV series he will need to move fast on his remaining 3 books.

I had heard the most recent one was supposed scheduled to be released September 30th. But from that website says he still has chapters he's writing. Kinda makes it sound like that September release isn't going to happen. However if he managed to get it out near the end of the year it'd be a great Christmas present to myself.

oh by the way. A long time ago I deleted that PM thread not knowing that I would lose the thread all together. I thought I'd still get all the replies. But that wasn't the case. I didn't do it intentionally