Sign in to follow this  
warriorsfan05

why the magic wont win without peaches

The Magic wouldnt win with peaches. They are soft and whinny little girls. They need someone like Rasheed Walace! We need to rebuild...Rashard-Rasheed trade, we get scoring and we still have Jason Max and you get toughness.

Can we ban this idiot already. He's filling every thread with pages of nonsense, and making it very tough for me to get any work done while perusing the board for relevant info

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Can we ban this idiot already. He's filling every thread with pages of nonsense, and making it very tough for me to get any work done while perusing the board for relevant info

Agreed.

I'm from Utah and I went to a playoff game last year when the Jazz destroyed the Warriors, and I'm just starting to enjoy that whole lot more. Warriorsfan, you should probably go to the Clippers too, your team has no chance for several years. And as for the Pistons fan, you posting on here is almost more annoying than your gay announcer, I don't know if I could stand watching a game in that arena.

quote:
Originally posted by warriorsfan05:

now who isnt the smart 1. post dumb picturs. they wont get u pass the 1st rond next time.

not without that "startr at shotting guard" that you suggested.

warriorsfan05 I will give you the benefit of the doubt and let you explain to me how exactly and what moves will GS do to be better than us...go ahead explain...