Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Latest Insider Info

At this point, i'll believe it when I see it.

Our best chance to trade him was last night. Unless we plan on trading Hedo and using JJ as a throw in, I don't see it happening.

Okay, so here is more insider info:

-Evans and Dooling are both still coveted and are 50/50 to return.

-Turk is not getting traded unless it nets us "Carmelo Anthony"[with source laughing].

*Please keep in mind this is not my opinion. I'm simply passing along insider info that I deem pretty doggone credible.*

Could this be, at the risk of sounding redundant, a Udonis Haslem thing? One would think that he would be on the block since the Heat drafted and appear to be keeping Beasley

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Okay, so my buddy just called me and told me to post the rest of the insider info. Here it is:

-Turk is not getting traded unless it nets us "Carmelo Anthony"[with source laughing].

*Please keep in mind this is not my opinion. I'm simply passing along insider info that I deem pretty doggone credible.*

If we resign Evans then i'm convinced Otis is suffering from dementia.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Okay, so my buddy just called me and told me to post the rest of the insider info. Here it is:

If we resign Evans then i'm convinced Otis is suffering from dementia.

I think he has dementia on top of a horrible case of IGMS, Idiotic General Manager Syndrome. It's so sad. I don't think he will ever recover...

LOL..I told you JJ was gone for months. I have stood by it. The Magic are holding on to JJ for insurance until they see what Dooling does.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

LOL..I told you JJ was gone for months. I have stood by it. The Magic are holding on to JJ for insurance until they see what Dooling does.

The problem is it doesn't make any sense. Who are we going to get for JJ that will contribute? No one. What's the point of trading him for someone that will just take his seat on the bench?

At this point, I feelbad for the guy. We're really screwing him over.