Sign in to follow this  
PrOdigy ReBoRn

Believe it or not......I like drafting lee, from what ive read and seen his defense is almost equivalent to keyon's and if we wanna do something in the couple of years in free agency then we neeeded to not pick up much more guys......so think of it like this

Jameer/Lee

Hedo/ Redick

Rashard/ Bogans

Battie/ and a bonus pick up

Howard/Gortat

with this the magic have room under the cap for a lil bit......they need to pick up a guy to replace foyle, they played bogans some at sf last year, and between three guards and one that is versatile enough for sf the magic have all the back up they really need. Gortat gets garbage minutes at center and splits the time with battie giving the magic a much needed force in the front court and with lee's energy and defense along with a consistent jump shot the magic will score more consistelntly than with their spurts of threes (altho they were VERY fun to watch)

I predict the magic will be 2nd in the east with this roster behind boston. I know this is early but think about it....

Boston

Orlando

Detroit

Chicago

Cleveland

Toronto

Bobcats

Believe it or not......I like drafting lee, from what ive read and seen his defense is almost equivalent to keyon's and if we wanna do something in the couple of years in free agency then we neeeded to not pick up much more guys......so think of it like this

Jameer/Lee

Hedo/ Redick

Rashard/ Bogans

Battie/ and a bonus pick up

Howard/Gortat

with this the magic have room under the cap for a lil bit......they need to pick up a guy to replace foyle, they played bogans some at sf last year, and between three guards and one that is versatile enough for sf the magic have all the back up they really need. Gortat gets garbage minutes at center and splits the time with battie giving the magic a much needed force in the front court and with lee's energy and defense along with a consistent jump shot the magic will score more consistelntly than with their spurts of threes (altho they were VERY fun to watch)

I predict the magic will be 2nd in the east with this roster behind boston. I know this is early but think about it....

Boston

Orlando

Detroit

Chicago

Cleveland

Toronto

Bobcats

quote:
Originally posted by Big EB:

good poem at the end there

LOL. I understand the 1st 2 lines, then I have absolutely no clue as to what the rest means.

Prodigy, I'm just having fun. It's just a generational difference. I'm not criticizing you at all.