Sign in to follow this  
PR

NEW COACH AND STAFF

I think we have the teen that we need we have Carlos he can pass the ball make the play and point. Dooling good defense he can make point.JJ he can be the best 3 point shooter and Ariza remember last year when Carlos star playing good pass and make point everybody start to play like a teen. I think they need more minute if you have a Carlos , Dooling , Ariza or JJ MAKING GOOD POINT AND PLAYING GOOD keep with that at the end of the game dont make any change they need a good Couch and Staff that can make this happen and with new ideas

I think we have the teen that we need we have Carlos he can pass the ball make the play and point. Dooling good defense he can make point.JJ he can be the best 3 point shooter and Ariza remember last year when Carlos star playing good pass and make point everybody start to play like a teen. I think they need more minute if you have a Carlos , Dooling , Ariza or JJ MAKING GOOD POINT AND PLAYING GOOD keep with that at the end of the game dont make any change they need a good Couch and Staff that can make this happen and with new ideas

How many threads do we need like this. We all agree with you in some way shape or form, but you will find a bunch of threads already echoing what you are tyring to say.

Welcome to the forums....

Yes most us us agree, you being new maybe you have not seen or read the older posts. We have covered this many times, that is why some people are tired of listening to the same stuff over and over again.

With that said, we pretty much all agree there should be a coaching change soon in order to use the talent we have to its full potential.

quote from PR

quote from Magicman83

I think you give Carlos Arroyo way to much credit.

What about the other three player(Dooling, JJ and Ariza). Let be fair no one of the magic team had played well this year.

What about the other three player(Dooling, JJ and Ariza). Let be fair no one of the magic team had played well this year.

That

For those that are new here...

Please realize that the people who hang around this forum have had headaches about Carlos Arooyo's discussions, because thare have been tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many and they all say the same thing, and worse, they all spark ugly controversy.

Please, let's be careful