Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Let us remove the wool from our eyes, post a picture of yourself here...

quote:
Originally posted by athena:

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

you just dare!

Athena, we have already determined that I am not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that. lol

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:

you just dare!

Athena, we have already determined that I am not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that. lol

i know you said you're not gay!! so, what how should we call this? hetero - flirting LMAO!!

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

Athena, Which one is you favorite player and why?. By the way you are so dark to be Greek.

wadya mean dark?

i'm white?! i enhanced the colour on that pic and used other colours so maybe i look kinda tanned.. i dunno..

quote:

quote:

you just dare!

i know you said you're not gay!! so, what how should we call this? hetero - flirting LMAO!!

Who would have thought that the WOOL thread would be come a place for hot girl on girl action icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

quote:

quote:

you just dare!

Who would have thought that the WOOL thread would be come a place for hot girl on girl action icon_wink.gif

where? when? i don't see hot girl on girl.. just having a pun basically.. djmase, i think you are going overboards in your imagination... you're starting to fantasize!! lmao...

well man that woulda been a nice thing to see at our Magic Playoff Get-Together... Hutch and athena with hutchs's man in his cast sitting on the sideline..

All i got to say is that i woulda had front row seats...lol!

And by the way who woulda known that me Posting the VERY FIRST real photo woulda spawned all this!!

Originally posted by Athena

Originally posted by Rodriguez:

Athena, Which one is you favorite player and why?. By the way you are so dark to be Greek.

wadya mean dark?

i'm white?! i enhanced the colour on that pic and used other colours so maybe i look kinda tanned.. i dunno.

Well Athena, in America we called Markeup, and dark is a beautifull colour. I'm considered myself dusky under the anglosaxon rule.

Athena, I'm waiting for the answer regarding which one is your favorite player or players.

SmackDaddy, you needs to see Athena pic. and you will find out what to you had missing here, even Djmase20 change his name now we can call him Fishy.

Hetero-flirting, Athena that has a cool ring to it. Am I the only one that finds it odd that the boys wig out at the mere thought of two girls together, yet ultimately they are the ones left out in the cold!!