Sign in to follow this  
MAGICFAN4EVA1

NBA is Rigged. Especially the NBA Finals

Think about it. Lakers get Pau Gasol and all of a sudden get to the nba finals and the number 1 seed. Last year I believe they were the number 7 seed. Boston had the worst record in the NBA and makes it to the NBA finals as the number 1 seed. Biggest rivalry in sports is Lakers vs. Celtics. Boston hasnt won a title in 22 years and hasnt made the playoffs in several years. Now, its them in the Finals. The last time both number 1 teams made it to the NBA finals was I believe Detroit Vs. Lakers in 2004.

The ESPN Analyst predicted Lakers Boston in the finals since the All Star break.

The NBA finals is pretty obvious rigged. Dick is the referee and he supposedly is under suspicion of rigging games with Tim Donaughy. So I guarantee that the Finals is going to go to Game 7 just for money and Ratings. The NBA Finals have been declining in Ratings since Nets Vs. Lakers.

Do you think it is?

Think about it. Lakers get Pau Gasol and all of a sudden get to the nba finals and the number 1 seed. Last year I believe they were the number 7 seed. Boston had the worst record in the NBA and makes it to the NBA finals as the number 1 seed. Biggest rivalry in sports is Lakers vs. Celtics. Boston hasnt won a title in 22 years and hasnt made the playoffs in several years. Now, its them in the Finals. The last time both number 1 teams made it to the NBA finals was I believe Detroit Vs. Lakers in 2004.

The ESPN Analyst predicted Lakers Boston in the finals since the All Star break.

The NBA finals is pretty obvious rigged. Dick is the referee and he supposedly is under suspicion of rigging games with Tim Donaughy. So I guarantee that the Finals is going to go to Game 7 just for money and Ratings. The NBA Finals have been declining in Ratings since Nets Vs. Lakers.

Do you think it is?

I would not say rigged. I don't think it is possible to rig a game. I would say that the NBA appears to put teams in better positions to win games though. The Laker trade was very suspect, and we all know the SAC/LA series was most likely "adjusted" to go 7 games.

Most likely the weasel Stern figured that if LA got beneficial calls in game 6, they could take it to a 7th game and get the win. There is no ref that can make shots go in, but they can favor one guy over another.

I also think Dwayne Wade got phantom calls against DAL because they saw the Shaq/Wade tandem as extremely marketable. An that is evidenced by the mass amount of Fave Five ads that Dwade is in every single NBA playoff game.

There is no doubt in my mind that Stern is a weasel and needs to go. He is a complete liar.

On another note, if the games were rigged do you think any of the players would be able to figure it out or simply have doubts about whether it was fair or not? Also, if there are players who really believe there is something fishy going on and/or have seen something, that more or less means the money is too good to leave, right?

Don't think it is, although its a posibility, but there's just too much and too many people in it to say that it definately is....

Im moving this to the NBA forum, as it is not magic related...

Think bout it Jaybird,

If you earn 1500 bucks a month, you get adjusted to living with 1500 bucks a month.

If you all of a sudden start getting 4 times that... 6000 a month, what happens? Do you got a lot of money for savings? Nahhh 99% of the time, you adjust to your new income and probably live on a better area, bigger house, get a car loan, buy things you couldn't with the 1500 a months you were getting before.

We think is a lot of money, but once you have it, debt adjust itself! I don't see any of these nba players living in 50,000 bucks town/row homes... lol They need their current income, they are already adjusted to that, if they don't get paid that much, there would be a lot of house sellings, bankruptcy's amongst nba players!! lol cuz once you adjust UP, it's rare that you can adjust DOWN again!!! lol

so yeah... the money, is just right for them, their livestyle and debt, for us is heaven