Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

Ref: FBI inquired about Bavetta

More Fuel to the Fire!!!!

The FBI has made inquiries about NBA referee Dick Bavetta, according to a former NBA referee who was interviewed by federal agents last year. Hue Hollins, who retired in 2003 and has been outspoken about the NBA's treatment of referees, said he met for about an hour with two agents from New York before last season. In addition to asking questions about Tim Donaghy, Hollins said the agents inquired extensively about Bavetta. They asked if he ever noticed that Bavetta "was making sure that the home team would win, and I told them I had no idea because I didn't work with him a lot." Hollins said the agents did not ask about a specific team, game or series and did not ask about Game 6 in 2002. "They were very specific about their questioning, as though they had heard something," Hollins said. "They knew exactly what they were going after.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/53672

More Fuel to the Fire!!!!

The FBI has made inquiries about NBA referee Dick Bavetta, according to a former NBA referee who was interviewed by federal agents last year. Hue Hollins, who retired in 2003 and has been outspoken about the NBA's treatment of referees, said he met for about an hour with two agents from New York before last season. In addition to asking questions about Tim Donaghy, Hollins said the agents inquired extensively about Bavetta. They asked if he ever noticed that Bavetta "was making sure that the home team would win, and I told them I had no idea because I didn't work with him a lot." Hollins said the agents did not ask about a specific team, game or series and did not ask about Game 6 in 2002. "They were very specific about their questioning, as though they had heard something," Hollins said. "They knew exactly what they were going after.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/53672