Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Insider Info

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

FYI, my source told me this morning that he wouldn't be surprised if JJ was traded if a decent trade opportunity arose.

This statement make me think that you source isn't a reliable one. I'm sorry Soul Bro.

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

quote:

FYI, my source told me this morning that he wouldn't be surprised if JJ was traded if a decent trade opportunity arose.

This statement make me think that you source isn't a reliable one. I'm sorry Soul Bro.

Hey, fair enough. But I am not sure the Magic know what to do with JJ. At least that is the impression I have received.

quote:
Originally posted by Billyball:

Gilbert Arenas has just opted out any chance the magic make a run at him

No

I'm back from vacation.

Okay, so we need some more inside info. Catman, Rodz, and my inside buddy, let's roll! Bring the goodies!

quote:

I'm back from vacation.

Okay, so we need some more inside info. Catman, Rodz, and my inside buddy, let's roll! Bring the goodies!

There are some news from PR news paper regarding the Magic asking to Carlos to return to play with them. If that report is true than mean that Otis doesn't have any interest to begin a war bid with Dooling agent. My insider is very Upset with Carlos, he thinks that his family ( wife) are putting a lot pressure to him to takes Orlando offer. Carlos have some hard decission to make.

quote:

quote:

I'm back from vacation.

There are some news from PR news paper regarding the Magic asking to Carlos to return to play with them. If that report is true than mean that Otis doesn't have any interest to begin a war bid with Dooling agent. My insider is very Upset with Carlos, he thinks that his family ( wife) are putting a lot pressure to him to takes Orlando offer. Carlos have some hard decission to make.

Thanks, Rodz. My buddy needs to man-up and make a call to his top source. It's time.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm back from vacation.

Thanks, Rodz. My buddy needs to man-up and make a call to his top source. It's time.

LOL

quote:

quote:

I'm back from vacation.

If he ends up in Miami, we should atleast look at driving the price up a little as a thank you to Riley.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

quote:

I'm back from vacation.

If he ends up in Miami, we should atleast look at driving the price up a little as a thank you to Riley.

Echo, Who you think is going to ends up in Miami Carlos or Dooling?

I think either one of them has a decent shot of ending up there. I think J-Will is out, Wade hates playing PG, and I wasnt impressed with what other kid. I think Carlos has a good shot of getting some serious playing time there.

If they somehow end up with rose, then Dooling for sure.