Sign in to follow this  
Westside Boy

MY MISTAKE/OTIS MAKE IT HAPPEN/EMPROVE BENCH,GET RID OF LEWIS

MY mistake for not knowing bo retire i must admit i have not been happy with the orlando magic organization only because we fell to reach our destiny a (championship)and i feel like our bench players and our guards position was the reason.brian hill did not do a good job with our bench last year and what do stan van gundy do the exact same thing now i already know that foyle,arroyo,dooling,and evans where wack jobs but how do you not give j.j. redick some playing time the acc all time scoring leader i mean what are you doing giving cook bad body self playing time j.j. average 2005-2006 mins.37.1 pts.26.8 2.0 2.6 2.5 1.06 1.4 .1 1.5 .470 .863 .421 1.50 in college under stan van gundy j.j. average mins.8.1 .444 .395 .794 .00 .60 .70 .5 .12 .00 .44 .90 4.1 now how does a guy like that don't get minutes but garbage players like cook,foyle,and arroyo are gets minutes stan van gundy u think u got everyone fool thinking cause you won 52 games you did a good job well i'll give you credit you turn hedo into a better player thats all and the only reason we did better was cause dwight played great defense i put defense bench and lewis being soft on head you mr.potatoe head look alike and are guards evans and nelson why don't we trade nelson for a 2 round pick he have dwight hedo and lewis in the starting role and still can't average more than 6 assist i rest my case and evans i don't know should you be in dancing with the star or should you be doing sex tape with brizlian guys cause basketball is not you're sport dis should be are championship team next year are starting five kirk hinrich,j.j. redick,hedo,dwight howard,darko milicic,tyrus thomas,gortat,augustine,and 3 new free agents are 1st and second round pick

MY mistake for not knowing bo retire i must admit i have not been happy with the orlando magic organization only because we fell to reach our destiny a (championship)and i feel like our bench players and our guards position was the reason.brian hill did not do a good job with our bench last year and what do stan van gundy do the exact same thing now i already know that foyle,arroyo,dooling,and evans where wack jobs but how do you not give j.j. redick some playing time the acc all time scoring leader i mean what are you doing giving cook bad body self playing time j.j. average 2005-2006 mins.37.1 pts.26.8 2.0 2.6 2.5 1.06 1.4 .1 1.5 .470 .863 .421 1.50 in college under stan van gundy j.j. average mins.8.1 .444 .395 .794 .00 .60 .70 .5 .12 .00 .44 .90 4.1 now how does a guy like that don't get minutes but garbage players like cook,foyle,and arroyo are gets minutes stan van gundy u think u got everyone fool thinking cause you won 52 games you did a good job well i'll give you credit you turn hedo into a better player thats all and the only reason we did better was cause dwight played great defense i put defense bench and lewis being soft on head you mr.potatoe head look alike and are guards evans and nelson why don't we trade nelson for a 2 round pick he have dwight hedo and lewis in the starting role and still can't average more than 6 assist i rest my case and evans i don't know should you be in dancing with the star or should you be doing sex tape with brizlian guys cause basketball is not you're sport dis should be are championship team next year are starting five kirk hinrich,j.j. redick,hedo,dwight howard,darko milicic,tyrus thomas,gortat,augustine,and 3 new free agents are 1st and second round pick

quote:
next year are starting five kirk hinrich,j.j. redick,hedo,dwight howard,darko milicic,tyrus thomas,gortat,augustine,and 3 new free agents are 1st and second round pick

WHAT?!

My head hurts from trying to read that. Learn to capital your nouns and where to put commas, and periods so that you make a bit more sense.

I do agree with you that JJ should have been able to get more playing time both under hill and SVG.