quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:

Yeah, Bogans wouldn't be manager at Burger King, he'd probably the dude frying the fries.

Yeah, and when he slipped and spilled a milkshake he called the janitor(J.J. Redick) over to mop it up.

Sorry, coudn't resist.

Easy BJ, The janitor job belong to Carlos now.

Head Chef-Dwight

Manager-SVG

Fries Man-Bogans

Drive Thru guy-Jameer

Clerks-Rashard/Garriy

Janitors-Carlos/JJ

Foyle is head chef. No exceptions.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Wow, were do I start?

1.Outlaw has retired and been in a community relations position for the better part of this year.

2.Carlos is Puerto Rican not Cuban

3.Rashard should be selfish and force the team that just gave him a fat contract to play him where he wants?

4.JJ is Dwight's help?

Watch the language on the board and pick up a dictionary and don't crack on people from other countries when you can barely speak English. Other than that, this post was great.

a story from Turkey.

Woman tells her husband a story. She says "prophet Moses was going to sacrifice his son for god, then god sent archangel Michael to prevent this. Michael brought a goat to be sacrificed instead of moses's son.".

Husband says, "well, It is not Moses but Abraham, not Michael but Gabriel, and not a goat but a sheep."

your post reminded me of this.

quote:
Originally posted by nabeca:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Wow, were do I start?

1.Outlaw has retired and been in a community relations position for the better part of this year.

2.Carlos is Puerto Rican not Cuban

3.Rashard should be selfish and force the team that just gave him a fat contract to play him where he wants?

4.JJ is Dwight's help?

Watch the language on the board and pick up a dictionary and don't crack on people from other countries when you can barely speak English. Other than that, this post was great.

a story from Turkey.

Woman tells her husband a story. She says "prophet Moses was going to sacrifice his son for god, then god sent archangel Michael to prevent this. Michael brought a goat to be sacrificed instead of moses's son.".

Husband says, "well, It is not Moses but Abraham, not Michael but Gabriel, and not a goat but a sheep."

your post reminded me of this.

Nabeca, this so random but so funny at the same time. Good work.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:

Yeah, Bogans wouldn't be manager at Burger King, he'd probably the dude frying the fries.

Yeah, and when he slipped and spilled a milkshake he called the janitor(J.J. Redick) over to mop it up.

Sorry, coudn't resist.

well, i can see jj as the arrogant teen-manager in a smoking. marcin gortat, the illegal worker from eastern europe would be the mop guy. SVG would be the fat and rich manager. pat garrity would be the famous NBA superstar who regularly eats there lol

Fine, Foyle is head chef. I need to go back to the drawing board and figure out whats jobs to hand out..

So far

Head Chef-Adonal Foyle

Drive Thru Guy-Fran Vasquez

Manager-Stan Van Gundy

Fries Dude-Keith Bogans

Janitors-Carlos Arroyo/JJ Redick

quote:

Fine, Foyle is head chef. I need to go back to the drawing board and figure out whats jobs to hand out..

So far

Head Chef-Adonal Foyle

Drive Thru Guy-Fran Vasquez

Manager-Stan Van Gundy

Fries Dude-Keith Bogans

Janitors-Carlos Arroyo/JJ Redick

No sorry Fran Vasquez didnt pass the drug test, he wont get to attend training and will now have to "Think OUTSIDE THE BUN!"